The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the design, mostly. Perhaps resizing to to fit as a 3x4 flag in game?
  2. This scured me as I thought you had closed the thread again I'm glad you didnt xD
    72Volt, napoleon3665 and kritacul like this.
  3. Updated the flag and the colors match the Red Wool and Light Blue Wool in the game.
    nrflag1.png
    pat2011 and NetherSpecter like this.
  4. ..Obviously we're not going to make a bridge and a galvet and the N and R in the flag.. Right? :confused:
    L0tad and rock00888 like this.
  5. I think not. The bridge is obviously the golden gate, which would take a lot of blocks to make :p
    PenguinDJ, L0tad and rock00888 like this.
  6. No, just showing what the NR is.
    We have a lot of bridges but the 2 thousand block ones are icons and also our government as well(hence the gavel).
  7. I was aiming at a simple flag. simplicity is key
    rock00888 likes this.
  8. ok so uhhh, how do we make this out of wool? lol

EDIT: btw krit, i like the signature.
  9. easy you get 8 red wool, 8 light blue wool and 10 white wool.
    Four red in the top left and bottom right corner
    Four light blue in the top right and bottom left corner
    And have the white in the middle, all very simple.

The bridge, gavel, NR are just symbols of what the NR represents is all.
    Sorry for any confusing.
  10. All cities with flags have 3 by 4 flags, it wouldn't make any sence to make a different sized national flag. The national flag should be universally recocnizeible, if it's different in game then on the forums the flag is pointless.
    brickstrike likes this.
  11. Rock
    This is the flag...
  12. it might not be a bad idea to have the national flag generally bigger than any city flag, to signify the difference between a local and a national flag.
    NetherSpecter, L0tad and ISMOOCH like this.
  13. I'm sorry but, generally, a national flag is the same size as a local flag, however, this is mostly for when people carry the flag. It becomes much larger when people raise the flag high up above buildings.
    mba2012 and smile3 like this.
  14. So is this debate taking place via group chat or skype or what? I have prepared the National Hall into a debate set up if we need to use it
  15. In a few days I will ask all Stoneguard residents to decide whether they would like to sell their homes for the price that they bought them for, or not.
  16. The conventional way to do that is by flying the national flag above the state flag.
    smile3 likes this.
  17. I am planning to make a permanent home here.
    Is it allowed?
    brickstrike likes this.
  18. Uhm you'd have to continue this in a PM with at least me and Krit and we'll explain it to you :)
    kritacul likes this.
  19. Is this for me?
  20. Yeah :p sorry
    kritacul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.