The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threats won't be neccessary, brick, but thanks. I am not aware that I am breaking any rules?
  2. It's about 50r is one neore I think. Because 1 diamonds gets you 1 neore.

3. Hm…let's see. LLO has appeared to hit the slopes like Pazzo…
    Sure, we aren't the most organized place ever. According to you, if we aren't organized, we are a guaranteed failure.
    Pazzo and the other cities still have members. They have slowed as well, because of time. They aren't "dead" in any way.
    L0tad, mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  4. You make me laugh, bud.
    You are a dictator. You force your members to postpone builds until you decide where you want them. Wren is nothing compared to Yetitown. The LLO will not fail because we have no elected leader- no government, no laws, just fun.
    If you deny and say we fail, then,
    COME AT US, BRO
    L0tad, PRO_G4NGST4, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  5. Dean I think you understand why the riot even happened. It was not about the organization but, about all these damn codes!
    L0tad likes this.
  6. Ha bring it
    jacob5089, L0tad, PRO_G4NGST4 and 4 others like this.
  7. *100 neore
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Actually you 2 are the only ones I've argued with. Brick we started because you broke the law and I was unhappy about that. Mba we started because you said I was being over controlling. No attitude has contributed this, you 2 are fear mongering. I thought we were over this. I won't react, I take criticism on the chin, now hit me.
  9. Ok then. It's about .5 rupees per neore.
    brickstrike likes this.
  10. I will watch your project keenly. I wish you luck but honestly can't see liberalism proving very successful on here.
  11. @ dean ,but nothing against the NR, but in the Pazzo Empire we dont just allow any one in and our appliaction process isnt even public and when a city is killed off on purpose dont assume it was lacking orginaztion.
    L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  12. have your little Rp sessions that you guys have but leave mention of other citys out of it. i tire of your constant failed and unsupported digs, towards any branch on the pazzo empire
    jacob5089 and KoenJanssen like this.
  13. I am well within my right to express my views on how places are run. I am getting threats because of it, which is weird, but what ever, give some take some. I would not describe myself as a dictator, I am merely managing the early stages of my city and preparing to initialise the begging of the local council. The people of Wrem have a set of guidelines (really not THAT strict tbh) to build by in order to make our city beautiful. I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far, considering the place was a swamp just 5 weeks ago.
  14. Mrlegitislegit, Brickstrike and I are starting OakVille in the west of Wrem it will be a new town in the NR.
  15. The main problem is that you are refusing to accept some basic restrictions put in place by the NR government. And so somehow you started calling every other outpost on EMC a failure.
    L0tad and brickstrike like this.
  16. Oakville will STILL be part of New Republic. To join it you must have been in NR before. The council will be pat, legit, brick, and I.
    brickstrike, pat2011 and mba2012 like this.
  17. That is a vague and innaccurate description of events. What rules was I supposadly unable to accept?
  18. Guys, please stop arguing, at least not on the public thread. I would hate to see this thread closed down because of a flame war.
    L0tad, KoenJanssen, ants4235 and 3 others like this.
  19. Can they do that? All we are doing is discussing governmental bodies within the NR.
  20. Could someone give me a link to a detailed picture of the NR flag? I'd like to use it for something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.