The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since when were you part of LLO? :confused:
    I've never seen you there, you're not on the members list and I don't think you've ever posted on the thread.
  2. There have been recent events, and now I am very angry.

First off, part of my shop has been blown up. No, not any of the stone brick, but a ton of signs on the outside, and a single glass pane. And no work on even TRYING to repair it was done.
    Also, someone has "griefed" specific parts of my shop. I'll give you the story.

Jeanzl and I have a thing going on naming pigs and keeping them as pets. Jeanzl recently got a pig park from a stranger, and he housed a pig, Phoenix in it.
    Later, Phoenix was loose, and Jeanzl is trying to find him. However, I have my own pet name Dave, and he's located in a glass display under my menu in my shop. SOMEONE thought "Hey! That Pig must be Jeanzl's!" and decided to break into the display, and take MY pig out, and put him in Jeanzl's pig park. Thus, "griefing" my shop.
    The reason i'm so worked up about this, is because a lot of "unlucky" things are happening. And the person who took Dave didn't even repair the mess he made!
  3. I just read the original wall you made, an you are a better speaker than Hitler! I would like to join
  4. ... not sure many people would like that comparison, even if it is true or not. Just saying, but it could be seen as offensive to some people.
  5. I was just joking around here, sorry if it offended you.
  6. What I mean is where are the headquarters of that business because there could be a business in the different cities that is nation wide. Look at RET for example.
  7. Hitler was an awesome leader, just incredibly bad ideas.
    L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  8. I'm sure there's plenty of work you can attain under one of our ministers. At the moment, it's all volunteer work, but payment may become available soon :)
  9. That was the point of the "Glass Floor" in my design.
    But a small needle tower about 30 feet higher than the Militia building I think would be fine. IMO
  10. I have some sand and sandstone. Just let me know how much of each you need. I'll hold onto them until the donation box is set up.
  11. I would like to announce that I am officially running for Governor of the Bank of the New Republic in our imminent elections!
    I believe I am qualified for this job because I have an understanding of the economy and our very own neore. I am the Provisional Governor currently. I have worked as the Dispenser of Neore for the New Republic, and I believe I have executed this job well. I am formatting some plans to help grow and stabilize the economy. So, vote for Adder!
  12. A pound in Wrem is being Built.
    And so is a Dam.
    I have permission from Dean himself.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  13. Just remember, its a GTA 3 dam. ;)
  14. Um... you now need permission from the Ministry of Infrastructure to build large constructions... So either I fine you or we find an agreement.
    napoleon3665 and L0tad like this.
  15. Let me get to work on making a detailed plan for the area.
  16. Hitler was a military genius. Not that i believe in all of his morals (i strongly oppose most of them), or think he deserves respect (i think the guy was a wimp for not surrendering), but some of this tactics are valuable to any country, inducing one on an online game.

Don't shoot down a good idea on account of the creator, and don't flip out just because of a name.
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Hope this isn't breaking rules or anything. However i completely forgot to share chapter 2 of "Sunset over Utopia" with the New Republic. As the New Republic is the main setting for this chapter.

I am in no way am implying anything against or in favor of anyone withing the following story. The story should not be used to reflect my views on anyone.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8FkpGEQVw9u8z3jxTWnBS_ahQAh35aqBFremHfLiyA/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you 72Volt for allowing me to write about the N.R. in my story :D I plan to do a few more chapters with it as the main setting.
    72Volt, L0tad and Dean_Catterson like this.
  18. Alright. I feel that Wrem is lacking an appropriately amazing piece of infrastructure. We have roads, canals and even highways, but these aren't really worthy of being called engineering masterpieces. So here I propose the construction of a bridge finer than any other Empire Minecraft has ever seen.

Untitled.png

Me and Napoleon actually were discussing the construction of a bridge some time ago. However Jeanz has brought up the topic again and suggested making a dam.
    I personally believe a bridge would be more favorable because it would require less resources, would limit the view of the Wremian skyline and wouldn't really fit on the East side seeing as it is flat. A bridge would also allow us to flaunt the full talents of the New Republics builders and our collective creativity.

What do you think, mba? The project would be funded privately through investment and donations.
  19. this could work. just get some people you trust & deck them out as cops to protect & serve & all that crap.
  20. Lol wut.
    mba2012, Jeanzl2000, Spenser6 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.