The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know if I would have known about wrem when I first went to Incitio, I would have went there. I could not believe how much well organized and liveful Wrem is compared to Incitio. I am glad I went on smp 9 today because I had fun in the NR ever since I had joined in like the beginning.... (though I didn't make the long voyage until a main base was established and school projects completed)
  2. WELL THANKS FOR INSULTING MONTHS OF HARD WORK AND PLANING /rage
  3. Calm down, L0tad, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and Brick expressed his respectfully.
  4. If anything, it's something to spur us all to make Inizio better :)
    L0tad and 72Volt like this.
  5. umm.... what?
  6. Suggestion:
    So I was derping around in Wrem today and I decided to go up to the top room of the Militia Tower. I discovered a beautiful view of the city, and it got me thinking, why not have a dedicated observatory tower?
    I think we could construct a tall tower in a specified location in Wrem. I have 3 places in mind which I have highlighted in the picture below. The observatory room could be all glass, allowing people a whole 360 degree view of the city. If this idea is accepted, I would be happy to supply and construct the tower.

Those would be my 3 suggestions of a location for the tower (blue red and black)
  7. Uhm.. We have some sticky fingers. From my store chest. (My store is to be kept off-limits unless asked to enter) a lot of items is missing... :/
  8. Same here, I'm missing 16 gold, 2 saddles, and other things... :/
  9. I like this idea. I think the best is blue and red. I can help build or donate resources.
  10. Haven't seen anything notable recently, but i'll keep my eyes out.
  11. I'll keep watching, I'm still missing 1 chicken though :(.

Also choong you haven't eaten dave right?

If not good.
    Jake_bagby and Choongjae like this.
  12. Unless the NR decides to become Communist, raging at other peoples opinions wont get you very far.

Might come out and look around.
    72Volt, mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  13. I meant to type /joke
    brickstrike likes this.
  14. Thank you brick, we (the militia) have put alot of work into wrem to make it into what it is today. You are still able to move to wrem if you desire. We just need to find you a plot to build a house.
    brickstrike likes this.
  15. I literally spent a solid hour today repairing canals, roadways, and buildings in wrem. I am making it a top priority to make wrem more secure against mobs. I am going to work on this tonight.

Also, keep in mind that it is illegal to intentionally lead a creeper, or any other type of mob onto another player's land. As Secretary of State, I will enforce this and any citizen that is caught doing this will be subject to Section 3, Article 2 of the neorepublican constitution.

"The State may punish any person who deprives a Neorepublican of their liberty unfairly, using means no greater than contacting a moderator with the request of banning an offender to punish someone."
    kritacul, Dean_Catterson and darthin like this.
  16. Dear 72Volt,

There is a land dispute in wrem that needs sorted out. I am calling upon you to swiftly elect a Supreme Court Judge so that we can get this sorted out. Basically heres whats going on.

Before the constitution was enacted, i had been asked to build a highway from wrem to inizio. The highway was constructed from start to finish with my personal funds. So i pose some questions,

1. Who does the highway belong to?
    2. Is the highway protected under the constitution's building laws referencing government buildings?
    3. Can L0tad, head of the planning department, make exceptions and grant permits to players to build on these lands, government or private?

Basically what im trying to get at here is that we have someone who built a building in wrem completely around the highway that i built. L0tad, says he has issued a permit to that player to be able to build on such highway. Myself, being secretary of state, is trying to enforce the constitution by protecting these lands so that they will not be built on. Can a permit be issued by the department that contradicts the constitution? As far as im concerned, its unconstitutional. Please give some insight on this. Thanks.
  17. Oh thank you but, I have already gotten a plot there. In Incitio, no one was on when I was, and today I played with l0tad and adderwolf and _joe at wrem because I said, why not go on smp 9 today to see if anything has been done?
    Umm... I don't know wether I should be frightened or laughing right now...
  18. Still taking on new people? Am interested in joining. I love to build. To see something I've built, visit my res on SMP9 /v 18249
  19. Sorry but now the Infrastructure Ministry is in charge of assigning people plots. In Wrem and all other areas of the new republic. Currently L0tad has the job of assigning plots. If you would like to be in charge of assigning plots in the Wrem area please just ask me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.