The Marlix & Mini Improvements Update! - 11/19/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Thank you for the res message shout feature! This has honestly made me intrigued to do many more events ( I might do one a month :) )

As for the marlix, thanks for the smarter movements! When ever I faced one, it would just fly away and shoot me, so I thank you for that!

Animals leaving the owners residence is something I felt was needed. My darn pets kept leaving and I'd push 'em back in :p

Thanks bro!
  2. Animals stay at home now! \o/ That's awesome, and makes critters phasing through fences and breaking out of their pens less worrying.
  3. Finally animals stay in their res, now I can get rid of my fences!
    Gawadrolt and Nickblockmaster like this.
  4. So, why doesn't Thorns affect archers? What was the reasoning for removing that? (The damage given due to Thorns)
  5. so 1 boss per day? :( im sad now
  6. How many years are left for dragon tombs though?
  7. I am not happy that mini bosses despawn after a period of time and there's only 1 boss in the world at a time (talk about fighting with other players over them now :\ ), but I am happy that the Marlix no longer despawns in water. I lost 3 Marlix's that way after nearly ruining my gear fighting them only for them to hit a bit of water and poof. Now I don't have to worry anymore! :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. You'll have to wait for the Empires update to be done before we see the work done on Dragon Tombs... Don't expect it to be soon, but they are getting work done :)
  9. I hate the marlix. It has it out for me. I'm in frontier for 3min and there it is. I cant fight it , that is mc suicide for me. Its always stalking me :mad:. Plz dont make it any more difficult to escape.
  10. It shouldn't take more than a year (which it has), but if you say so :rolleyes:
  11. They aren't working on Dragon Tombs part 3 and 4 though, not until after Empires... They've only recently put the Empire updates onto the current development status :)
  12. That doesn't change the fact that it has been worked for what seems to be over 3 years, which is quite a lot of time if you ask me. Especially for one update
  13. It wasn't constantly worked on for all of that time, and we have seen some progress - updates 1 and 2, but yes, it is a long time, I would like to see it ASAP also as there are a lot of people that have been waiting a long time... But not a lot that we can do about that, just have to wait till after Empires
  14. Woop Woop! Always love new improvements!
  15. Did anyone else noticed the writing "Im the real boss :(" in the marlix picture at the beginning? :p
    Rhythmicaly and crystaldragon13 like this.
  16. I'm pretty sure I speak for many, we can understand it taking a few months, but 3 years is not understandable
  17. Loving the new updates Aikar! Although, some of the updates weren't exactly necessary:rolleyes:... (for all you clean people :p)

18. Thanks for the updates Aikar. So... getting 3 minibosses in 1 outing, is over.:(