The Marlix & Mini Improvements Update! - 11/19/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Thanks for the nice update, Aikar and devs! I think that the Marlix fight will be much improved from here on out. :) And that fix with mobs no longer leaving your residence is absolutely amazing, so thanks for that! :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. PS: Please fix SLOT shop signs please, need to buy my 100k member promos ;)
  3. I love /resshout. People think I am hacking then I say "Oh look it is a new supporter perk :p"
  4. <-- Isn't going to be killing any more marlixes...
    Kytula likes this.
  5. I love Changing the res messages to be above the action bar!
    If I might make one small suggestion though..
    whenever I teleport someplace it will show the res. leaving message, and new place res. enter message, then the notice I've teleported, in that order. I don't have time to read the leaving and entering messages before they're replaced with the teleported notice. Is there a simple fix for this? If not I'm cool with leaving those settings as chat box default ^_^
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  6. A small delay between messages was added, but my advice would be to have some in chat bar and some in action bar if the delay isn't long enough.
    crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.
  7. I have noticed an odd issue with nether portals in frontier right after update. Going through portal would now randomly give half a heart of damage, that never has happened before. It doesn't happen every time, just once in a while, also the spawning through portal either to overworld or nether side feels somewhat delayed. Has anyone else encountered it?
  8. Awesome thank you! Great idea too, doing that now. ^_^
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  9. This is gona be cool :D
  10. chickeneer... I saw what you did there. :D
    cj12115 likes this.
  11. lol, wasn't me.
    cj12115 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  12. I cant think of anything in this update that could relate to that.

I had to balance a delay short enough to not make them linger on screen as you run through town and long enough to actually read....

Might make the speed user configurable for those who can read slower vs faster.

Will fix them tonight.
    MartialLuke, Gawadrolt and Kytula like this.
  13. Super excited bout the animals staying on res and the /resshout thing =DD
  14. Thank you Aikar!
    Poor eyesight FTL :(
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. As chicken responded, I added 2 new bb codes.

Click on your image, align left.
    add anywhere in post
    Code:
    [alignleftimages]
    then put
    Code:
    [clearleft]
    where you want it to 'for sure' not float with the image, and to drop under image.
  16. Does right get some love too, or just left?
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  17. Not everyone! :p

I personally could care less about minibosses. They're more annoying to me than anything >.>
  18. I get this all the time. Most likely the portal is a bit taller then the roof. Do you have slabs near the portal at all? This is what causes this issue for me. If you stand directly on the obsidian this doesn't usually happen. Only when standing half on it. Well for me anyways.
    LadBlo likes this.
  19. Can you make the /ps like /vault list? I think it is a great alternative and makes it less cluttered.
    /ps (/ps 2; /ps 3; /ps 4)
    Thingy - [On] [Off]
    Thingy - [On] [Off]
    Thingy - [On] [Off]
    Thingy - [On] [Off]
    Thingy - [On] [Off]
    Thingy - [On] [Off]

EDIT: Also, typo?

EDIT #2: Can you add << (or whatever the symbol is) to the other side of the title thing for residence messages or just remove >>? It looks off when it says

>>Welcome to Purple BLock Residence
    Gawadrolt, Salmatic and ThaKloned like this.
  20. Wow, you and the devs have been working hard ;)
    It's great to see some suggestions coming back in this update

EDIT:
    Agreed