The Major Update - 7/1/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Very nice. Very nice.
  2. Aikar, when you do /res message enter, there's a bug. I think this needs to be fixed, now, when you come, it is a complete disaster.
  3. Colors are broken. That's about it.
  4. Why are they broken?
  5. Nice! Just took a coding camp today. I know how you feel. :)
  6. Nice, I haven't seen a momentous since.... he came out... probably because spawn rate was amazing.
  7. Finally! I can almost use my name snipe to take over the empire!
  8. #SocksBrokeIt :p
    Gawadrolt and AmusedStew like this.
  9. Yes... I really do wish that the spawn rates were back to what they once were. I miss being able to actually hunt when I went hunting. :l
    Gawadrolt, bitemenow15 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Yeah. Can we get spawn rates back? I lost about 2 mil in farms when the rates got nerfed
  11. I think the purpose of nerfing the rates were because of those farms :p
    FDNY21, 607, bitemenow15 and 2 others like this.
  12. You have had a few of these "realizations" recently... perhaps you should come play with us more often and not be so clueless :p

More than one of those realizations led to huge changes in gameplay so i think its kind of important that you play lol
    607 and deathconn like this.
  13. What's the point of nerfing them?
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. Farms suck. They take the fun of of the game. Sitting AFK at a grinder all day isn't how EMC was meant to be played. I'm pretty sure that's the reason.

Miniboss spawns need to increase, though.
    FDNY21, 607 and deathconn like this.
  15. But.. But.. But isn't the motto of EMC ,"Play Your Way"?
  16. To my knowledge, those are Aikar's views... and I fully agree with them.
    607 likes this.
  17. yeah but i wouldnt be sitting afk when hunting momentuses used to, now the spawns are so low that if i find a good spot i just run around in circles hitting things until it spawns there
    protip: ive been hunting all day since the momentus helmet pic was released :)
  18. I believed that message was about farms in general... I'm 110% for boosting the spawn rates of mini-bosses.
  19. I can understand this, but I definitely think that minibosses should be returned to their old rates. I think that players enjoyed fighting them, and now they are next to impossible to find. The only negative impact they could possibly have is that miniboss drops could lower in price, but those have risen so much in recent months that I don't think that that could do very much harm.
    ShelLuser, FDNY21, 607 and 3 others like this.
  20. Although I still maintain that #ChinBrokeIt I may, just possibly, have had something to do with 'some' but not all the bugs in the recent update. That is all I will say on that matter :p

btw- fix is pending deploy for the res messages.
    white_trash_dna and PenguinDJ like this.