The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. luckycordel, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. We need heart eyed faces on the forums just especially for this :D
    607 likes this.
  3. TechNinja_42, luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Third most expensive car ever made, wow :eek: Definitely looks like it is worth a lot but I wouldn't be paying the millions that they have set on it when it only has a flat six cylinder engine... :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  5. Cant judge a book by its cover!
    350z - 300hp, 3.5l
    1934 chevy - 750hp, w/150 shot NOS, 468ci big block
    65 pickup - 650hp, soon to have compound turbos, 5.9l cummins turbo diesel

The Z will out turn, the other two, obviously! But 34 & the 65 will kill the Z in a straight line!
    Cars & Minecraft I need HELP! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Ahh sleepers as well as ratty, awesome! And guns too, right? :p
  7. We like to play here in Alabama, U.S.A :D
    I forget a lot of Countries don't allow Civilians to own firearms. :eek:
    Here where I live its just another tool. :D

I Bleed Motor Oil
    Nickblockmaster, Gawadrolt and FDNY21 like this.
  8. I don't even know what the rules are in England for guns, but the basic idea is that if you see someone with one and he doesn't look like a policeman then get out of there! :p They are allowed on ranges etc. though I believe, just not sure to what extent those rules apply!
  9. From what I've seen on TV, you can own a firearm as long as it isn't an automatic weapon, and it isn't on a no civilian list (USA General Rules maybe :p). Moving on, this car looks beautiful, speedy, and one of the most fuel efficient cars on the road. At the local exotics dealer in my hometown that i ride my bike past everyday.
    Also my realistic (1st) car is one of the very much less ratty cars on this auto-trader search. I can get a permit in less then half a year, so yey. :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Where I live, guns are illegal... xD But I've fired a Glock and an M16. That was fun.
  11. Pretty much the only car that I CAN'T afford but want:

How this beauty hasn't been posted yet is beyond me.

No guns? I couldn't live there, nope nope nope. Also, you can own an automatic firearm in the US. What you are referring to is UCC COMMERCIAL code. Usually a "automatic firearm" isn't used in commerce and so the only way you could get in trouble with it is if you contract with bankers/police/a judge, all pretty much the same thing, bankers.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Ahh BMW :) I prefer the older ones personally but I've taken a liking to the recent M4!

Of course, the M1 remains the best BMW in the world! :D
    Raaynn and Gawadrolt like this.

13. I just had to bring up this video :p
  14. It says the the video is not available :p
    607 likes this.
  15. Hmm, works fine for me.. weird?
  16. Still says it's not available :confused: Odd that
  17. I didn't have any problems seeing it. I would never get a porsche though. second rate at best when compared to comparable cars ;-) and who wants 4wd when there is rwd? Understeer is not your friend lol
  18. You and Awesome live in America so I suppose the video is only playable there. Possibility

As for AWD and RWD, both can be good, it just depends on the car. My favourite car is the Audi Coupe quattro, it is AWD, hence quattro (means four in Italian I believe) and it is seriously awesome :D AWD has some great advantages too, I remember seeing videos of quattro Audis and Subaru Imprezas just pulling out BMWs and so on out of mud and snow. I guess you can fun with what ever wheel configuration you have... FWD, RWD, AWD. Doesn't matter what you have (minus Fiat Multipla), you can probably have fun with it one way or another and all have theirs pros and cons! :)
    607 likes this.
  19. It's probably because we're European :)

To someone who can watch the video, what is it about?
  20. Don't you mean the Rover James?