The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Anything you remember about the car? :D
  2. It was silver, it accelerated really fast, and the engine was loud. Was a good ride :)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. RX7s are certainly fast! Thanks for sharing :D
    607 likes this.
  4. There are some beautiful Subarus out there. This 2002 Impreza is amazing...
    607 likes this.
  5. cool car.jpg

I'm not sure what it is other than a Lamborghini. I just like it because it is the coolest freaking car ever. :D Car is love! Car is life!
    Raaynn, battmeghs and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Who could forget the old school Camaros?

:)
  7. Lamborghini Aventador ;) Massive engine, lots of power!
    That particular one is a bit too low on the springs for my liking, but the old Camaros/Mustangs/Super Bees etc. are really great looking cars!
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, second one in three posts! Interesting colours ;)
    porphos and 607 like this.
  8. Its just...
    *Buys car*
  9. If only it was as easy as that... Personally I wouldn't buy a car like that though, I think you can get better for a lot cheaper :)
    607 likes this.
  10. I heard the word Camaro.

This is the Camaro 2011 2LT/RS
    0-60 in 4.7 Seconds.

I remember my uncle taking me for a ride down a straight deserted road, He may have floored it for me. 0-60 In 4.7 seconds was very much fun. (Even though there are cars that go 0-60 in faster times)
    Raaynn, battmeghs, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  11. To be honest, you can have so much more fun in a car like that than other more expensive cars out there! Take my dad's Ford Focus ST for example, it isn't a supercar but I'd much rather hoon around in that than say be driven around in a Land Rover worth more than double the amount... Older cars especially have more character and you can do more to them because they are pure machine rather than lots of computers connected to an engine :) I like the old Camaros and Mustangs but when it comes to the new ones, I think Mustangs look a lot nicer than the Camaros. The Camaro lost its touch for me personally but everyone has different things they think of the whole Mustang Vs Camaro topic :p
    AmusedStew and 607 like this.
  12. When i get a car i will get a good one and wrap it with a galaxy print
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Again, it isn't quite as easy as getting a good one straight off the bat unless you have cash :p
  14. dont say :D
  15. Just did ;)