The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. So realistic that they're unrealistic :p

2. I currently live next to a Saudi Arabian. A rich one too. This is the car that he's planning to buy and is one of my favorite cars of all - time. The name of this beauty: The W12 Nardo Volkswagen.

He's also sporting this beautiful McLaren MP4 - 12C as of this moment.

However, this is my favorite car of all time: The BMW M3 GTR E46, NFS style. I've been in love with this car since I was 3 and I still do. Honestly, I would pay more than a McLaren just to have this beast. ( Fun fact: BMW actually released a few BMW M3 GTR E46s with an identical pain job and a modified... well, everything under the hood, really. )
    Raaynn, cul1002, luckycordel and 2 others like this.
  3. I love that BMW M3 GTR too! NFS Most Wanted 2005 and NFS Carbon... That car had a brutal, violent and yet very lovely sound to it as it revved up. I'd love to have one of those too, lovely cars! :)
  4. Ferrari 330 P4.jpg noble m600.jpg 1954 Chevrolet Corvette Bubbletop Roadster.jpg
    The blue bubble top corvette is my dream car! The 330 P4 is my second.
    luckycordel, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. Absolutely love the P4! Really nice car, very rare and very expensive though! I'm sure that Corvette is too... Is the one in the middle a Noble? Pretty sure it is :D Ooh it must be because it says M600 and GB on the no. plate!
  6. C0rrect! It is a Noble M600! Also very expensive, sadly. My family owns a 1985 Nissan 300ZX that will soon be mine! Same colour too.
    300zx.jpg
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  7. That Nissan looks great! You'll be a lucky owner :D
  8. Yes I will. Thing is that because of it's engine power, its considered a sports car and so insurance will be way too expensive for me to afford when I start driving. :(
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Probably luckier than us Brits. If we get anything 1.6L or over then we pay thousands of pounds for insurance on our first car :p
  10. FDNY21 likes this.
  11. luckycordel likes this.
  12. My daily drivers : 2003 350z / 65 chevy truck I call BL B1RD! 5,9l cummins. Engine came from a 1993 Blue Bird Buss! local ball team wanted some pics with it on the field. unnamed.jpg 65 truck.jpg .
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. Well, ain't someone rich. *totally not jealously looking at you right now* *totally not gonna find you and steal your cars*
    Gawadrolt and luckycordel like this.
  14. Lol JK.
    Gawadrolt and luckycordel like this.
  15. my boyfriends mustang <3 <3 <3

607 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. That 350Z is right down my alley, looks awesome! Your Chevy looks a bit ratty, huh ;) I wouldn't picture you to have two rat-like cars and then having a lovely and clean 350Z! :p
    Doesn't he have the Subaru now? That Mustang looks awesome though :D
    luckycordel and battmeghs like this.
  17. yeah, he does have the subi now but his mustang was still a nice car and i'm sad i never got to officially meet it. xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. But Subaru <3

19. You should see my gun collection lol
    Far from rich just work hard
    Gawadrolt and FDNY21 like this.