The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. How much is he selling it for?
    607 likes this.
  2. Well err... heres my new car:
  3. 3 thousand pounds
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Not too bad... What year model is it?
    That moment when someone actually made it their own car...
  5. No clue 1950's though
  6. Are you sure it is from the 50s? The grille shape on it looks newer than that of a 1950s Mini
  7. Idk he doesn't exactly tell me that stuff
  8. Well no, but UK cars from the 50s had 6 letter/number combinations but your dad's Mini had 7 letters/numbers so it has to be 1963+. If the car is a suffix (1963-82 plates) then the car would be 1967 but that sounds a little early to me... My guess is that it is on a prefix plate (1983-2001) so my bet is that the car was made in 1990 and is 25 years old :)

Just a guess, but an educated one :p I've been looking at 1990 up till 2000 Minis to see if I wanted to buy one in the future, not sure if I will just yet
  9. 1991 :D
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Not far off! :p Thanks for the info :)
    607 likes this.
  11. np
  12. Jaguar E Type. Beautiful car, my goal is to eventually own one of these. They're super old, like 60s and 70s, but still look fantastic by today's standards.
  13. Said to be one of the best looking cars at the time. They still look great, good old British styling at its finest!
    Attachment didn't work for me :confused:
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.
  14. Try again 1934 Chevy.jpg
    Raaynn, 607 and FDNY21 like this.

15. Gotta love a Ferrari 458 Italia
    Raaynn, Matherox, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Looking good! :D
    Very nice Ferrari, probably one of the best cars on the market!
    607 likes this.
  17. Here is ONE of the two cars I will be driving in a few years...

18. Otherwise, my dream car would probably be this luxorious beauty. The Audi S4. It's a pretty rare car, apparently only 642 or so were made in 2006! Absolutely stunning. The vehicle is fast, slick, and yet fancy. It's valued and worth at around $50,000. It is my still standing dream car, and will most likely be so until I somehow get it. The car amazingly drives pretty well in the snow, and it's very hard to make the vehicle slide around turns, let alone in the snow (Unless if you force it).

607 and FDNY21 like this.
  19. Dodge Charger police car? Awesome, we don't see any of those around here! England is all quite calm in the police department, no big engines and fancy cars here really :p
    Fairly rare but not sure it's as rare as you make out they've made them on and off since the early 90s I believe, nice cars though! As for price, it depends how new it is. Older one may set you back say around 5000 pounds, the newer you get the more the thousands pile on top. As for eBay UK, there's a fair few up floating around for very varied prices (I assume 50k dollars is for a brand new one)
    607 and Nighthawk3846ALT like this.