[SUGGESTIONS] List your easy dev suggestions

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by chickeneer, Jan 3, 2021.

1. I know i was just saying if they make changes make it infinitely usable. I mean i have a steel set i would know. :p
  2. I think he meant I breaking like the aikar scuba hat
  3. I think it would be a good idea to enable the top-of-the-screen compass and assistant compass to point to the nearest completed end portal. Finding portals is a common question in chat and not every one has the time or resources to find one. You should only have to use eyes of ender after a waste reset.
  4. Make it so that steel ingot don’t turn into iron nuggets because this just happened to me a few days ago and that’s 45k dead.I guess I understand if I can’t be reimbursed but that would be a nice change.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  5. Sorry. I don't understand how this could have happened. Hence cannot fix it. If you think of any more details, please message me.
    https://pmdev.emc.gs/
    So we can discuss it
  6. I think he meant this:

7. Or allow steel to be turned back into spikes like other ingot-nugget items.

its one additional crafting recipe for already existing items
  8. That’s exactly what happened to me i tried the link but it was taking me to a dell like computer site.
  9. If a player is a "Guest" (has not finished the tutorial). and they receive more than 4 reports from players, then the system auto-mutes them. (whenever a mod becomes online, they can verify what happened)...

suggesting this because we had a rogue new player for ten minutes cursing in chat... until a mod became available
    UltiPig, Ethy202, Sefl and 1 other person like this.
  10. Or add keywords for reports (for any player) that the system looks for - in the report reason - so that if it reaches the threshold, the player is automatically muted.

"spam"
    "language"
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. It is noted, that I have this planned. Even before today. For ANY player. Thanks for putting it in this thread. I think it will fit great with my goal with this thread.
  12. It would be cool if we could "add" residences to our list of homes (with the admin flag)... for example,

If I type /home 7, it'll go to AltiPig-1, and /home 8 goes to AltiPig-2, so so on (it starts after the maximum amount of residences you already have).

(wafflecoffee said something about using /home 13 instead of /home longnameofalt-4)
    Cyberazaz101 and Tuqueque like this.
  13. I have updated the first post of this thread with https://track.emc.gs/agiles/79-18/80-85
    Have added many tickets to my Track Agile Board as a result of this thread. Definitely ended up with more things than I had originally planned. So even though this is labeled for Q1, I am hesitant to declare that all of these will be accomplished in that time. Countless factors go into how long a particular project will take. I think the tickets included are either really quick fixes/improvements or important enough to justify a medium amount of time to accomplish.
  14. Not sure if this is a small feature or not but, I think a redirect mail feature could be cool. You would have both player confirm. So /mailRedirect (user) and then /mailRedirect confirm/deny. This will be super useful for people with an alt/s so they dont need to log in just to remail something like voter items or smother stuff to the mail account.
    Ethy202 and FadedMartian like this.
  15. Permanent trust feature for alts & such?
    TheFryedmans likes this.
  16. That is what /friends and /res pset admin are for
  17. For the wild im assuming
    Ethy202 likes this.
  18. I wanted to "bump" this suggestion, since it is still relevant and seems easy enough, according to Krysyy's comment on it

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-protected-block-identifier.67343/

For us players handling Public builds, we have lots of /friends. So we can brake most blocks in a public build. being able to identify protected blocks, would be easy from a new account by trying to brake blocks. but for an actual "admin" account (for these public builds) is harder, which shouldn't be the case...

to my understanding, staff already have access to this command... so you would only need to change the player group that can use it.

(Also, thanks for creating this thread and the dev tracker thingy for transparency of your efforts! I really appreciate your dev brain working for EMC :D:love: :<3:)

// TheFryedmans/Ethy reply in the spoiler (chickeneer, also read this part pls, i have some notes.

That is what /friends are for. Use your ps setting to allow friends on specific SMPs to always break your blocks. the trust level also has the ability to set up for them to be vouching on your behalf.

[*]/f blockbreak <name> [on|off|auto]
    • Toggles whether or not that specific friend is able to break your blocks.
    • Overrides the player setting "Allow Friends."
    • Using no argument, or "auto," will reset it to its default behavior, which is to use the value specified using /ps.
    [*]/f vouch <name> [on|off|auto]
    • Toggles whether or not that specific friend is able to vouch for you.
    • Overrides the player setting "Allow Friends To Vouch."
    • Using no argument, or "auto," will reset it to default behavior, which is to use the value specified using /ps.
    For chickeneer

This is the part that needs a friendlier system. there is no way to see which /friends have the PS setting overriden by the individual commands shown above. Not "an easy suggestion", but important.
    [/LIST]

For more info, read here: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/commands-anti-grief/
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/anti-grief/#commands-and-player-settings
    HazardousCode, UltiPig and Ethy202 like this.
  19. Could you add a night cycle to Utopia town? :)
    This is purely an aesthetic reason - builds looks awesome at night.
  20. 100th reply, and also one thing I would like to see implimented is in pvp arena there be certain arenas where weapons/ armour take durability. With netherite it seems to be a battle of who gets bored first rather then whos better at pvp.
    This would be a nice change that I would like to see implemented.