[Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Dreacon78, Mar 4, 2015.

?

Do you agree with this Suggetion?

Yes 14 vote(s) 60.9%
No 1 vote(s) 4.3%
Partially 8 vote(s) 34.8%
  1. AFAIK no potions are part of the vote streak rewards. Potions were sent out (Love Potion #9) by the EmpireMinecraft account up to a few days ago for players that participated in the contest so maybe players are getting the two things confused.
    PenguinDJ, penfoldex and Dwight5273 like this.
  2. To add on to it, how about the voter's dog at 100 vote streak, but it can die, and has some time before you can respawn it, and also, leveling up! Increased levels will increase the health, attack, and speed, but increase the time you have to wait before you can respawn it. The below stats are for lvl 1, and how much it increases each level.
    Health : 6, increases by 1 each level, max of 40
    Damage : 1 Damage, increases by 0.5 each level, max of 10
    Speed : Normal Speed of Dog, increases by 3% each level, max of 175%
    Time to re-spawn : 30 minutes, increases by 10 minutes each level, max of 24 hours
    These voters dogs can be named, and will swap between it's name, and it's owner and level. They level up by defeating monsters (10 kills for 1-2, increases by 5 each level, max of 500).
    Here is what a dog who's owner was 887man and was level 7, named PWNER
    Line 1 : PWNER
    Line 2 : 667man Level 7
  3. Unless you can get whatever you missed, when it was given out. ;)
  4. Great idea guys! Trying to come up with one. Hmm
  5. I think it's only just started because some lower vote players are receiving them aswell
  6. I double checked to be sure. Potions are not part of the vote streak rewards.
  7. I agree that there should be more voters goodies after 300, but there should not be potions. Voters pet or animal or idk...maybe more sets of armor. Or tools. Like gold or iron armor/tools along with diamond armor. It's just my suggestion. =)
  8. Voter's Motor. A minecart which is essentially a car, and can travel anywhere on land.

(because screw the gameplay balance, it rhymes).
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. MrSocks75 is there any way of you looking at my chat history/items received? because I did receive potions in the mail as part of my vote bonus? vote 323 or earlier but im certain it was from the vote streak ( but im not arguing with you :p ) I cant look myself to see but im certain they werent send to me by another player
  10. and my reply is down here and not attached to your comment as I don't know how to do that yet lol :p
  11. Potions are not part of the vote streak rewards :)
  12. The reason the current armor is leather is simply because having diamond armor that never broke would, frankly, be a little too overpowered. :) However, I do think Voters pets would be pretty cute, and I like the idea of other items like a clock, compass, or even a lead. Anyway, I don't think there should be Voters diamond armor, but it's a nice thought. :)
  13. This may become a part of the new cosmetic supportership, but an immortal skeletal/zombie horse?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. Not even sure if the EULA changes are carrying over now that Microsoft bought Mojang, but if not, I think this would be a fantastic reward for 500. :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. What happens if you have a full inventory?
  16. Dropped item then.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Or it could be automatically placed into my inventory. It'll be hard on me but sometimes one has to make sacrifices ;)

A little more seriously: a dropped item indeed which most likely would follow the same rule as any other soulbound item. So if it got dropped it would be automatically mailed to you.
    tuqueque likes this.
  18. I just hit 365 days. I was hoping for a little something special seeing that that is a full year of voting. I got absolutely nothing on day 365. I hope there is something more to come for a continued streak.
  19. I really like the idea of the pet... But pets are so buggy and prone to be lost :/
    If we knew how to detect when a pet mistakenly died/disappeared, we would just fix the bug =P

But yeah we do want to add more levels, just gotta find the time and a good balanced plan to add to it.
  20. One pet option I'm familiar with is where the pet is more or less treated in the same way as horses in stables are. So basically you could move the pet back and forth from its virtual home and the moment it died it would simply either get respawned near you (in an x amount of minutes) or it could get stored again, after which its ready to be recalled.

Maybe that could help solve some caveats?