Something Is Wrong With Me >:(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1MB, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Actually not much long after Math and I played bl2 that one day, we haven't played it much since; But as for you feeling unwelcomed - We sought no effort to try and make you feel uncomfortable ... you seem really chill with us all the time - maybe that specific day you had feedback coming from your mic and we left the party (it was a long time ago, i don't know what happened) but I do know I wanted you to still play with us... and when you left and said you weren't as good enough as us, I was wondering what you were meaning by that.

I don't know what south would say about this - he occasionally stops by my mumble... but I haven't asked him about this - so I wouldn't know.

I do know now that you don't have to be anybody but yourself around us ... I like people showing their true selves more than lying ... If you can't tell the truth to someone and be happy with them willingly, then you are forcing yourself as a slave to someone by living in a world of lies. (back on topic now) ... trying to say I enjoyed your company ... and no matter if you are good or bad, playing is more about having fun than winning (especially with bl2 - when you can respawn if you die) :p

Edit: Also... the ladies don't know what they're missing :3 ... If i have to say so myself ... both you and jimbo are very handsome young men :D
    superg64 and RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 like this.
  2. :) Thanks man, appreciated :3
    eklektoi likes this.
  3. Ya i have few friends outside of yaw and lord and knights another mmo.i have 3 outside that are really my friends but i don't get to talk to them much.they don't know im gay either
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  4. So, eklektoi, wanna live on my res???
  5. real friends don't care what you do or what you look like.... they care about who you are. they don't like hanging out with you because they like what you do, they like hang out with you because they want to spend time with you.. If a friend cares more about what you do than about who you are, they aren't a "friend."
  6. Thanks but no thanks :) ... I still have quite a lot of my own reses i'm trying to fix up ... so I should be good :)

I agree :D
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. Respect
  8. Hey man, i understand what you are going though, except the part about being gay, i am not :)

The trick to being alone is to love it, no, i mean LOVE it. Mark Twain, said "Be good, and you will be lonesome." Jimmy B. expanded this saying, "be good and you will be lonesome, be lonesome and you will be free, live a lie and you will live to regret it, that is what living is to me. "

Being alone has its perks, and there are some:

You can do what you want

you can listen to whatever music you want

you do not have some manipulative partner telling you how to live

Although, best advice from a straight to...well...whatever you decide to be, Find what makes you happy, something to wake up every morning to love, to live, to breath. It has to be stomping you are willing to dedicate your life to. (they do not teach this in school as a part of life, do they) Stand out, be heard, scream on you roof is you must. Just find this thing or someone, or an idea that you build your life around, and go live it to the fullest. "Untell someone has found something to die for, they have nothing to live for" -I forgot who said that

I don't care if you are Gay, bi, white, black, purple, blond, of Latin descent, or what you believe, just go and live life, and never give up.

Let me know if you need help, or advise. Best of luck, D.J. L0tad
    eklektoi likes this.
  9. Well, I <3 you! No more sad face!
    eklektoi likes this.
  10. Ye speak the truth. But purple?
  11. In real life, i have no true friends.
    *Religous warning*
    The only one i need is Jesus. I do not need another friend.

1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."
    Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
  12. Jtc, let me tell you my stance on this. (You can still believe in Jesus, that's great - you have good devotion to something)

No offence, though, but I stopped thinking I was religious two years ago, henceforth ...My view on this is that if there is a 'greater being' out there - why hasn't he helped me before? All the things I've received, gave, or done so far I've accomplished it myself or other people did it for me...

If there is some reason to believe that I've done something bad enough to go to hell - then I believe that everyone has made out God to be an Egotistically inclined being that really doesn't exist...

And if that's true... then for the time being I don't want to think that my fate is being judged by someone that says he knows what I've been through yet hasn't felt exactly what I've been through...

I see life as a great challenge.... When I fulfill my strive-full achievements and die I can move on to the next Universe - That each Universe is connected and once you live through one you will go on to the next one and repeat the process forever and eternity.

---

My friends on this Earth all come from different backgrounds, different heritages, different countries; Almost none of them have anything linked towards each other. Almost all of them have different religions or no religions and view points on things that are all different... and that's what makes me like them.

Friendship isn't about what someone does that makes you like them/they like you... It's about how they perceive what you've done/how you see what they did.

With you and Jesus, also, it doesn't matter what you did - it's about how he sees how you react to what you did that will make him like (or dislike) you.

If you truly want people to like you - just be yourself (That's also to say choose wisely, but do what you like to do).

When it comes to judgment for friendship and death - Only you are the one able to change what will happen in the time you live - So if you want someone to like you... strive for it... earn it... keep it...

Be strong in what you do and will do - and don't let others come in your way if that's what stops you from achieving them.

Hope this helps - ekl
  13. That line i must disagree with. Jesus loves EVERYONE. Christians, Satianists, even Atheists. He doesn't care if you've stolen a chip bag or murdered a person. Jesus will NEVER dislike someone, but he does dislike someone's actions.

Also, everything happens for a reason. There is a song called blessings, and it says:
    "What if your blessings come through raindrops?"
    "What if your healing comes through tears?"
    "And what if a thousand sleepless nights is what it takes to know your near?"
    "And what if the trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise?"

God is with you at all times, even though it may not seem or feel like it.
  14. Bah I used to be like that but then
    <-----
    Anyways now I'm a bit angry with my family because my mother just destroyed all my drawings. I hate my brother so much.
    EDIT: My father just told me he's going to punish me without computer. THIS IS SOOO GREAT
  15. My face hurts
    Clue:
    <--------
  16. poor chas :( why are you being punished? as a parent, i know that i dont punish without a reason. Im sorry you are so angry
    eklektoi likes this.
  17. Every time my brother shouts my parents punish me
  18. and then i saw your sig :D
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  19. Oh my god L0tad... That just made me laugh. It wasn't intended to be funny, was it? :p (No sarcasm intended)

As an athiest, that was beautiful :D
    L0tad likes this.
  20. Let me re-iterate what you're meaning with what i'm meaning... No he probably wouldn't care with the fact you did still a chip bag or murdered someone (that's what someone's actions are)... the thing he hates would be the intentions and how he sees someone's heart when they did what they did.

If you are a murderer who kills someone just for fun... yeah he's probably not going to like that... however if you killed someone because he was trying to kill your children or sibling or something - that's a different story.

Same with stealing chips - if you did it just because you can (it's prob not that worrisome - but it isn't right)

Whereas, if you are homeless and your friend is about to die and you do it to save his/her life ... also a different story.

You see it all depends on where your heart is when you say or do something - not when you actually do it.

And that's what I was at least taught in church when I went, was God looks at your heart.

- I think I knew what you meant, just wanted to say what I got out of it :)