Something Is Wrong With Me >:(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1MB, Mar 8, 2013.

1. D: hey, ._. meanie.
  2. You complain a lot about climate, you---> "omg there is a big storm!?!!@ hows climate? TELL ME?" lol
  3. true ._.
  4. If I tried doing that I would probably get punched or kicked where you don't want to be kicked, then made fun of for the rest of the year.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Strange.... I dont get kicked.... maybe punched here and there...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Thank You Alex, and NO I wasn't referring to you Soul. But if I was, the green part would be spot on. You're not the first person to do this. I've done it, Brit's done it, people I have talked to face to face have done it, EVERYONE HAS DONE IT. I think I've given some people the same advice over and over and over. I didn't name names, it was a generalization. It's just like talking to someone like this: "I'm bored." "Ok, go read a book." "But I don't want to read a book." "Ok, watch a movie" "but I don't want to watch a movie." "Go outside." "But I don't want to go outside." "Ok then just sit there." "But I don't want to sit here. I'm bored."

LOL Edmund, not many people realize this, most just go YAY DOCTOR WHO!

Hahaha. It was the only smiling Doctor Who gif I had at the time.
    LOL
  7. That reminds me of like, last month...I picked a valentine's card for my best friend, and seen one that said "I want to poke you :3". I burst out laughing. In front of everyone in the card shop.
  8. Nonono. You see Doctor Who was simply POSING as a Death Eater, he had to land in Hary Potters time in order to stop the Cyberman incursion. The other Death Eaters had discovered these Cybermen and the Cybermen saw Voldemort as a good leader due to his lack of most emotions and want to destroy the whole of Hogwarts. The Doctor figured out that Azkaban was secretly build around where the Cybermen had landed so many years ago. Therefore he needed a good way to get in there and look like he belonged there. So he got himself sent to Azkaban so he could defeat the Cybermen who had landed in that world before they got out and attacked all we know in love.....Then Rose came and got him in the TARDIS and they escaped.......saving Harry Potter from something he could have never fought himself...
    I have just made a Death Eater a good guy.
    David Tennant FTW :cool:

9. I have several of these. Dwight's always stealing them.
  10. Ok, this has gotten off topic, but, anyways, ekl, I would just like to say that you are an amazing person. No, youre not normal... Youre better than normal! There are so many people in this world that only cause hate or pain. You have just broken a barrier. Notice how all the people are now stating their problems and forgiving each other. You have started this whole thing. You have taught me, and Im sure youve taught many others who have read this thread, that we all have our problems, but we shouldnt judge people because of them. The people who have the real problems, the people who deserve to be judged, are the cruel people who sent you hate messages. If "Evil" really exists, then thats what "Evil" is. You are an amazing person. I think that its outstanding how you can express your feelings like this. I told you this in game, but I think that you should hear it again. If every person in this world was like you (and Matheus), this world would be a much better place. And when this world, this amazing world of ours, can finally see its true, ugly self, and when it can finally realize that its not appearances that count, thats when it will reach true perfection. It shouldnt matter if youre fat, or skinny; smart, or not; straight or bisexual. Its whats on the inside that counts. You are an amazing person, and I could imagine emc without you. It just wouldnt be the same. This world wouldnt be the same without you. Ive never met someone quite like you, and I probably never will. I dont think theres another person in this world who could actually be as perfect as you. I truly hope that you can finally find yourself in society. I hope that you can find a place where "Evil", as I mentioned before, doesnt exist. And I hope that you can find the special person in your life who you can live with, forever, as a couple. However, for now, at least you have an amazing friend, Matheus, who will always be by your side. I might only be 13, and I probably cant give you all the support you need, but if everyone here can give you as much support as they can, I hope we can make you feel MUCH better! You are by far the nicest, kindest, most perfect person I have ever met, and whether or not I can help you, I hope you can find someone who can. I know that Im not usually on smp2, but I will make an effort to come there and talk to you whenever I can, and Ill always try to invite you on my trips to the wild; but if you EVER need someone to talk to, and Im online, I just want you to know that you can come to smp3 and talk to me, or ask me to talk to you on smp2, for as long as you like, and Ill try and stay as long as I can. I just want you to know that there are countless people in our little (compared to everyone in the whole world) community of emc who care about you, and Im sure that there are just as many, if not more, who care about you irl. You are an amazing person, and I want you to NEVER forget that.

PS: I hope you know that I could barely read this thread without crying because I know for a fact that you deserve better than how you described some of the people treated you. I know that when you grow up, you are going to do great things, and that you will make a huge difference in this world, and will change it, for the better, in a huge way. I just hope that some of these horrible people that you have described will finally learn to treat you as well as you deserve. Like I said, you are an AMAZING person, so amazing, I dont think you realize how much, and I want you to know that, and no matter what happens, I hope you never forget it.
  11. Btw, congratz on your alt's emc birthday XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. That is actually how i used to feel too, Wolf - that in the beginning we have no set gender ...and in the end ... we die and our spirits transcend into the afterlife without a set gender .... I feel like emotionally I am neither gender ... when i'm around girls and talk about guys i feel like a girl more then a guy, when i'm around guys and talk about girls i feel like a guy .... I change based off of who i am around ... and i feel like i can connect with what they are saying a bit... But if only the entire world would see people based off of (this temporary human form is only one gender for a set time) what does it matter if you date a guy or girl ... in the end we all die ... and before we die, why not just try to make your human form happy and live a good life?

Thanks for posting that, I like talking to you in game ... i don't mind if you are 13, that doesn't change anything... i know quite a bit of 13 year olds who make inspirational speeches on youtube and the news ... you helped me in game ... and i'm not afraid to say a 13 year old helped me before...

If everyone was like you and noticed the similarities and not the differences in people in general.. you can change the world too.

See you in game, mate :)

ps) Thanks ... 1 year down ... who knows how many more to come :D
  13. Thats by far the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me... I couldnt have imagined it said any better. I was about to go visit you, as a matter of fact, but then I had to go do the laundry, and when I came back, you were offline, but I was planning on talking to you when you came back online, so see ya then XD
    Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.
  14. We all have something wrong with us. In addition, we all struggle with certain aspects of our personality, and to determine our identity. Be careful not to let others perceptions of who you are define you. That choice is yours and yours alone.
    mba2012, Pab10S, Equinox_Boss and 3 others like this.
  15. Caleb, you shouldn't feel that way D=

Like Pandas, I've always been jealous on how fluent you are in other languages, and I love to talk to you. I admire your dedication to all the projects you do, and your creativity! It's like, *boom*, and I'm like, 'Wow', and you're like, 'Awww it's nothing' and I'm like 'Wow'.
    mba2012, Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.
  16. I'm having this same problem as well.
    I do not have dysthymia, but the other day i relized how lonley i was, and i got angry at God. I sat down on the floor, and cried for a while.
    If you ever need someone to talk to, call me.
    I'm NEVER to busy to help someone out.
    As for anger, i have HEAVY anger issues, but i have learned to control them. It just takes a matter of thinking what will happen if you let your anger get the best of you.
  17. Never say that about yourself. I have met 100% jerks in my life, and i have become good friends with them. (Even though i have lost them)
    You never know who could be your true friend.
  18. yes, jr tends to just randomly ask questions or make statements, and we dont mind, not usualy any way, or when i am there, i talk alot, and i love talking to new people, feel free to send me a message whenever, trust me when i tell you, it doesnt matter what other people think, always be yourself and never be ashamed of it. Be proud of who your are, after all there is only one of you. :)
  19. Ehhh..... Caleb, i know you and me havnt had the best of friendship in the past. I hope to start as a new friendship. You are a really cool dude to hang around and to talk to. :D :D :3
    mba2012, Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.