Something Is Wrong With Me >:(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1MB, Mar 8, 2013.

1. This thread needs some love. <3 :p:):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:):):):):)
    L0tad, mba2012, Jcplugs and 1 other person like this.
  2. you could also do what equinox does and like one more post than exists
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. eklektoi and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I advised members you try to start arguments and try lead the thread astray stop. If keeps going on there will be in-game percussion.
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. tumblr_m9dtzgl78x1rnxj2ao1_500.jpg
  6. Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. It's just a game... dont be so depressed over it.
  8. Did you read the post at all?
    His issue isn't related to the game at all...
  9. nothing is wrong with you. you know, i hate these threads. soul, you are awesome. for the brief time i knew you on 9, you were my friend. remember the lava accident?... yeah... anyways, i think that you are awesome and that anyone who is mean or rude to you has serious issues. YOU GO MAN!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Please watch the spam
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Soul?
    What???
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. my bro was fiddling with the prompt words on my iphone... gir...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. No, I will spread happiness :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p
    mba2012, jtc0999 and penfoldex like this.
  14. Lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I don't make many friends because I am called weird or gay or nonsense. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT!
    ... Sorry I just wanted to blow some steam off.. anyways I understand being alone. It sucks. I know this isn't a happy comment but I mean I won't matter what other people think when you are their superior.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Everything is gay these days... so you're in good company.
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. >.> I really have no idea how to interpret that >.>
  18. I was just kidding.
    Sorry.
    :)
  19. Hrmm, something seems slightly fishy with that statement...

You should probably brush your teath... XD (I bet 5000 monopoly dollars [which I wont actually pay] that NOBODY got that joke XD)
  20. Better yet, treat all of the girls like they are the hottest girl in school. You'll be surprised someday when you bump into women you used to go to school with how many of them look much nicer than you remember and how many of the ones you thought were hot are just "meh". You'll wonder how you managed to not notice her when you were younger and you had a shot.

Even better still, treat everyone with kindness, respect, and love, and although a few of them will still treat you badly, you will get back what you give many times over.