Something Is Wrong With Me >:(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1MB, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Dude, this isn't the place to post pictures of the pope, go to jtc's threads.
    And eklektoi, just find a good gym (with punching bags) and let anger take over the rest :) Get buff and then make straight guys go out with you just by giving them *The look*

2. another thing i have been on empire for over 1 year now over 400 days now and i still dont have very many friends and the two i actually knew in real life that i showed this server griefed me and have since been banned i have had to resart twice now. but in some way i actually thank them :) because my res now is 100% better than my old wooden box
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Not a bad idea ... I thought about starting to work out a bit ... but i don't want to get buff really ... I never wanted to be a big guy type buffed .... i kind of like being a 'skater boy' :3

That's why I came on emc ... the people who said they were my friends hurt me too many times... i tried changing groups of friends, finding people on xbox to chill with... i kept cycling through, kept getting depressed (one, old xbox friend though now plays on emc, Custard_309) ... and I did meet ItsMeMatheus when i joined ... and I can say he's helped me through alot ... and i feel like he's more then a friend to me ... But i had a crush on him once ... he's straight ... and i thought our friendship would start to go downhill ... but it didn't - he stayed with me even though he knew i liked him ... and to this day we are good friends.

My depression goes back to early childhood, though; i was abused at home, before school, during school, after school, on xbox when i got a 360, and on myspace and later facebook hate messages. I'ts easy to say that i'm not perfect and I don't look perfect either ... I do have a few permanent scars on my legs and back from being bullied and abused so many times... and me having to make up excuses everyday ...

I was always scared growing up, taught that homosexuality was bad, and if i turned out gay i'd be disowned and i'd burn in hell ... but past few years as i've grew up i started not giving a care ... i stopped going to church ... and then i started feeling suicidal again because i got to the point where i didn't even care about living...

But i finally joined a drama club ... went to Resurrection for kids ... and was taught about suicide ... and then joined emc when i got back from the trip ... and me joining drama and playing minecraft and making a few friends brought me out of the depression a bit ... and now today i am able to at least know to stay alive... and that even though i have never been in a relationship yet ... i feel like there will eventually be something that will turn up.
  4. Not once did i say 'i'm hated' ... I've just been trying to overcome chronic depression throughout my entire time on emc ... and i would snap at people when i first joined .... and i was terribly sorry for that ... But then after i was banned a few times i realized i needed to change ... and i fealt like i was controlling my temper better, and my emotions, and was making friends easier ... but recently things came up and i kept having periodic, emotional breakdowns... and i would just snap at people on emc, or on mumble (maybe you can ask people; they might say, when i am uber depressed or upset, my moods are completely opposite). I was just letting people on here know what was going on ... so they wouldn't be hurt if i ever did or might say or do something.
  5. Speaking for most of the mumble crowd, I enjoy both of you being there also. :)
  6. Well don't worry about anything I once started to go through a suicide phase thinking that none would care if I was gone, but one of my friends (not one of the one that griefed me a different guy) showed me minecraft I had no idea what it was but I started looking for a nice server to play on and after searching for a while I finally found empire. The staff were nice the player were friendly and I soon made some friends (minemanluke, jamesawesomekill and maddie152 ) they helped me get stared and they were people I could talk to. And if you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me ok and try not to let anger get to you, your life may mean more to others than you may think.

Also I really like your residence, good job.
    If you need to talk you can talk to me here on the website or online
    Ps. I will be going on holdidays for a week but i will try to check my messages as much as possible ( I'm leaving for holdidays Wednesday )

K cya
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I know who this is about.
    Thank you >.< I don't ignore everyone. How would you know I ignore everyone? Just because I don't reply to you doesn't mean I don't take it in. I've been in a good mood since friday and haven't hurt myself or had a breakdown since then. Thanks for turning that mood around.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. She doesn't mean that, Pandas means that you don't do anything with advice that they give you on your threads, or you just bombard them with reasons why it won't work.

It's not her fault for saying this at all, you shouldn't blame her for turning your mood around. She might not even have been talking about you. :)

Just ignore it.
  9. Haha, but exercise does have a lot of benefits like improved health, abs, and mood-improving qualities, so it's never a bad idea ;D
    PS Ermahgerd mah post got liked by Maxarias :D *faint*
    Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.
  10. Stop hating yourself.
    Stop listening to what people say about you. If they say mean things about you, they're probably jerks.
    I count myself as your friend.
    I have talked to you before.
    I'm on smp2 whenever m on empire so you can talk to me whenever.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I 100% support this advice!

But on the right account:

Im not on smp2 as much so i dont see you around emc alot, only the few times i did, you sounded pretty nice. Maybe you can try to make friends IRL through community events, volunteer work, really anything, BUT all of us on the empire are your friends whether or not you think we are. To say super's advice works, if you need someone to talk to, poke at some girl for a while and she will be your friend.... or maybe she will be creeped out. I suggest not creeping someone out.... things can get strange.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. What exactly so you mean by "Poke"
    Equinox_Boss and AlexHallon like this.
  13. Well this thread kinda went in the wrong direction huh........
    (There is a One Direction hater joke in here somewhere i just know it)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Get yo mind outta the gutter fool :p
    Equinox_Boss and AmusedStew like this.
  15. That guy is a known death eater!
  16. I know... That picture or rainbow dash is awesome. I'm becoming my friend now...
    They need to get their minds out of the gutter.
    Poking someone just sounds screwed up.
    Equinox_Boss and Spenser6 like this.
  17. Me and my friend do it all the time to this hot girl at school. Mess with her, be like wanna arm wrestle? (actually works). Once she gets to know you, and you get to know her, you guys are instantaneously friends and maybe more.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. If someone wants to make friends.... DONT act like this guy up in the snip, you will only creep people out.
  19. You dont know this is about you O__o I think you need to chill out, If i said "I hate that guy!" that doesnt mean im talking about you, if i said "Oh you know that kid that complains a lot?" im not talking about you im talking about sonicol1. Just because someone post something doesnt mean its about you, im pretty sure half the post talking about crazy people is not talking about me. Calm down, chill out, drink a soda or tea, go watch a movie.