Snapshots for 1.16

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Talechaser, Feb 6, 2020.

1. i wonder how long before Neatherite becomes like diamonds, like everyone has it
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. Depends how much gets found
  3. Well people will want it, so they’ll grind a lot of it
  4. Netherite is less rare than dragon heads / elytra and those are everywhere, so I don't think it will take long haha
    607 likes this.
  5. It's a much prettier nether. Do you think it makes the nether more or less safe?

Current nether kills me every time :p So I look forward to buying all the new blocks and items from players who are better at surviving than I am! :D
    607 likes this.
  6. it’s a lot safer, one thing you can wear gold armour to avoid the new pigmen. Plus there is wood there. But it might be harder survivaing in the dense forest. But I don’t think it will be that bad, struggles might be finding quartz beacuse everything is so dense and you can see the quartz
  7. But you don't have to wear anything to avoid the old pigmen. :p
  8. Well I guess I’m wrong lmao, most players when they go into the nether they might have an elytra and lava Isent as big of a threat as it was before.
  9. I heard there are less ghasts, is that true? I have had problems with netherhounds too, and lava....
  10. I Don't know about the ghost part, but they defiantly have less chance of hiring you with all that naturual cover. I just turn endangerd spawns off
  11. Well i bet the 23rd of june anyway
  12. I wonder where you would get an idea like that...

But. Even a release doesn't necessarily mean it is stable. Just that they exhausted the bugs that the people playing the snapshots would find.
  13. Can we be hired by ghosts in 1.16? :p

From the post chickeneer linked:

:p
  14. Heyy, another kind of snapshot! :p
    "1.16 Release Candidate 1". We haven't seen Release Candidates since Snapshots were introduced, I think!
    This is intended to be the full version releasing on Tuesday, but found bugs will still be fixed.
    BennyBeltsjets and wafflecoffee like this.
  15. "Development Status:
    Current: 1.16 Update"
    Let there be hype :)
    PetezzaDawg and wafflecoffee like this.
  16. Hmm, I know tnt farms on EMC don't work but, I saw this design. I am sure you got use a wither to destroy the wood, I wonder what yix will do for his log buissness https://youtu.be/3qKHHsuwP0g
  17. that's in 1.15 as well. Yix doesn't do this because he does it in town, specifically on Utopia town for easy access to repairs and stuff.
    He's also confirmed with me that crimson and warped stems will be available from his business shortly after 1.16 comes to EMC.

I also want to mention something else but unsure if I'm able to... so I'll just have y'all wait ;)
    BennyBeltsjets and 607 like this.
  18. Good to know, but the wood will cost way more.
  19. Will we be able to have Zoglins on EMC? Hoglins can't go through a portal to the overworld and since they're hostile they can't be egged. I think they should have an exception and be eggable although not allow the eggs to be used in town.