smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ok so i have a new product now, Ender Brand Tequila!!!! This is a Night Vision Potion and it is 30 rupees (It costs me gold to make}
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. So why did you get Jimmie_Mob banned again!?!?!?
    And my, your shop is such a rip off
    Jakres, penfoldex, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  3. Im still alive!
    Jakres, penfoldex, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  4. Lol
    Jimmie_Mob got banned THIS time for hacking i guess, the FIRST time was for plotting to kill me and "Kill my rain of terrur cauz i am a dev"
    (That is a word for word Quote, that i remembered because its so bogus )
    P.S. What is a "Dev" anyway? he said its cool kid talk and i would not understand it cause i am not "Cool"
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Also, I think I should probably throw this out there:
    If any new members would like to join and have their name added onto the website member list, i'm probably the best site staff to ask. I have alot of time on my hands, am online most of the time unless it's on a school day, or i'm walking my dog. If i'm not online just ask other site staff.
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  6. Lol, a dev in my mind is short for Developer. Aikar and Justin are the devs of EMC.
    Jakres, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  7. Pfft. If you say your always online come online on Skype.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  8. My todo list today:
    -test out jakres' station red stone
    -find a load of sand on smp3
    -do some work on Jimbo mart on smp3
    -start on some kind of park in Jimbo town
    -dig a hole
    -bread done sheeps in Jimbo town

I will start in 5-7 hours :)
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  9. And also make a gaming Skype account (yea lol I don't want you guys ringing my real one)
  10. That is a cool idea. Though I can't be screwed to do it. I just give me real skype to people i trust.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. You can add me if you want to.
    Its Sandermexi.

Eh, only 2 cinema rooms left to build and then the mall is done.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. My status is offline because I talk to my 2 best friends from school.

I swear one of them would have commited suicide if I hadn't changed this year.

He gets bullied alot by people, some of the popular kids think he's cool but the majority of people hate him. Me & my best friend had a grudge on him partly because we were sheep, and partly because he was...well, let's just say he thought he was funny but we didn't find that he was. He is sort of crazy, and has a permanantely, scarred, broken arm that he jokes about.
    Towards the end of last school year, I found out that he liked the same things as me, like Batman, Justice League, and he started playing Minecraft when Beta 1.8.1 came out. I was still a sheep. Well, this year, I got in early on the first day, and he was just...there. So I sat down with him, we started talking, and his jokes had improved alot and were actually funny and not douchebag-ish. Now he's sort of opened up to me with his problems etc.

And also, he attended Minecon this year :D I might go next year if it's even closer to me than it was this year (by that I mean in London...)

Sorry for going off-topic quite a bit there, just felt like I needed to share that.
    +Some people think I don't do things like that..Like being submissive, or being a bully, but I do. And I know it's bad. But who hasn't done something like that in their life? It's part of growing up, so don't think I don't do it, and I don't feel ashamed to admit to that either. I don't like it myself, and i've been bullied to the extent where I have confidence, anger, some trust issues and etc.
  13. I foundd it in PCwold nz one time:)
    They recommended making a separate gaming email to meh in the end it's your own choice but I like my privacy :)
    Jakres, Bu11dawg and mba2012 like this.
  14. My Skype name is Jimbonothing64 :)
  15. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dev ? Dunno

Also, If I want to be at the meeting I will be, if I don't I won't. I wasn't aware they're mandatory.
  16. The rail from Yeti Village to Jimbo Town is done!
    Now you can go straight to Jimbo Town from yeti village!
    Jakres, shavingfoam and zulu9 like this.
  17. They are not mandatory. Just you should be there. You do good writing the stuff up. Sorry if I sounded a bit rude when I messaged you.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. By the way, do you have knowledge of when the next one will be? I am trying to decide whether I will start coming to them or not.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Probably this one:

dev
    Devastator, the one who annihilates everyone and destroys everything in his path
  20. 9:30pm GMT 1st of December. That is the next one. I will announce the January one at the meeting.
    Jakres likes this.