smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Community Meeting in 25 minutes!
    Jakres and matthew12hydro like this.
  2. Where is it?
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I may be late
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Aslo I can do the notes
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  5. 5 minutes.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Group photos from the meeting, featuring Vader the cow and Mrlegit's speaking stand :rolleyes:

2012-12-01_17.05.46.jpg

2012-12-01_17.10.44.jpg

With names:
    2012-12-01_17.05.48.jpg 2012-12-01_17.10.42.jpg
    Jakres, zulu9, penfoldex and 3 others like this.
  7. Ok, I was at the meeting, and MBA and the others have offered Wild Reach the job of helping maintain control during the Olympics. I'm up for this, and so is Soul, and I have asked the others, but I would like ONE THING, and that is that we can make our own little camp on the outskirts of the LLO for us to do our stuff in. This camp would not be part of the LLO. After the Olympics, we would either.

1. Take it down
    2. Take it down and go further out.
    3. Keep it there for others to live in.
    Jakres, Bu11dawg, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  8. Last Light Outpost meting

LLO Olympics:

MBA has two ideas for transport
    1. Let them go through the nether
    2. Take them in groups
    Jaari has idea that there is a new nether route! Most agree with jaari's idea.
    Some ideas are that it will be longer than the current one and that it will lead to a portal that takes you to the stadium.
    *agree
    MBA will PM Penfoldex about it

Accommodation:
    There is three places so far that can accommodate for this event. Gamngman will have a place for this as wel (L0tad states). Panda's apartments also.
    Deadline for accommodation is January.

Transport to LLO (Again)
    Groups will be guided around the LLO by members. Everyone thinks better signage is in need. Faster transport is needed to.
    A new idea from Mrlegitislegit is shared:
    A canal system that has stations. The canals would be 4x4 and filled with water. Stations at main parts in LLO would be made. Someone suggests making a route through the oceans from the wall.

*agree

Also a new rail system direct to the stadium is wanted.

Security
    Protection from geifers and trolls is needed. Someone suggests that a mod should come. Everyone needs to help in any way possible! *agree
    Mrlegit wants Little Toronto to keep its name. *agree

Gangnam:
    It's ETA for being done is one month...
    L0tad asks for 30 workers. Most people say that is WAY to many. He is moving a mountain so all help is needed :).

MrLegit says he will ask wild reach to help LLO with succrity

End of meeting!
    Philovanrood, Jakres, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  9. dang.. I completely forgot about the meeting..
    I can help with that. But I will be gone for a week, starting 0darkthirty tomorrow.
    So after that.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. ok, so after working on my project, i cant get it finished in a month.

so i will build a temporary, although amassing, guesthouse and marketplace. It will resemble the french street market

This way i can focus on details, and help with the Olympic complex if needed
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  11. So we have about three people working on the project.
    L0tad, cat, and I.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. LLO is huge. Like, exponentially bigger than what I could make the LSCC.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. LSCC?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. My sister is 19 and has never touched alcohol and never plans to. She is also one of the few in my hometown who hasn't slept with anyone and plans to put school first.

Sorry I couldn't make it today. I stayed up to make sure CamerinDrake got up on time (4am) and to work on time (drives from 5am-6am and clocks in at 6am). He texts me on the way and says our back tire blew out. He walks the mile to the house, we have to wait until normal people wake up and spend several hours waiting. Call my mom and ask for help, not heard from her since. Dad tried helping and they were going to take 5-10 days to get a tire paying online. The closest Walmart (Asda for you Europeans) with a tire place is 45 mins away. His co-worker takes us, my sister has to Money Gram me the money for it. I walked from the back to the front, spent 20 minutes getting a 2 minute money gram. We just got home not long ago. The kicker is, we would have had the money had we not dealt with the landlord wanting extra on the rent.
    Jakres, ZBSDKryten, Bu11dawg and 2 others like this.
  15. Would it still be possible for me to compete in Spleef?
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.

16. LLO Xmas render.
    5000 SPP and some color corrections done with the GIMP afterwards (original render was far too dark with full sun and emitters)

17. For some reason this gave me pleasure :)
    Jakres likes this.
  18. SO....
    L0tad and I started working on our guesthouse for the Olympics. Pics will follow soon, by the way. We soon realized that we will need some of the components listed below:
    Sand/Glass
    Jungle Planks/Jungle Logs
    Food
    Anything else you might find in a hotel room

We are not asking for donations, although we thank all that help. ONCE AGAIN, you don't have to donate.

Also, L0tad has requested staff. Don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Thanks.
    Jakres, penfoldex, Dwight5273 and 2 others like this.
  19. So. There might be some problems with the Nether portals at the stadium. There is already a nether portal near by and I have not tried it yet but I am expecting the portals to mess around with me. I am going to test it later today when I get back from a theme park.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I don't know if he plays anymore put get a hold of Dangerousdan666, He's a Fellow member and good at setting Nether portals up right. :)