smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So. I have been working on the stadium and I thought it might be good to post a bit of an update. All I have to do now is to fix up lighting, the field, build the VIP seating and control room and build the exterior of the stadium.

2012-11-29_19.40.52.png
    The completed seating.
    2012-11-29_19.41.04.png
    Some more seating.
    2012-11-29_19.41.28.png
    And this is the field with the location of the VIP seating and control room at the end.
    And remember, feel free to visit anytime!
  2. Nice! Coming along pretty well :D! Still going for January?

Or try this?
    http://www.9minecraft.net/affinity-hd-texture-pack/
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  3. January yes. We will discuss dates at the meeting.
  4. Not to go off topic, but what are the average Chunky benchmarks for you guys?:)
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Hmm...
    I'll do one soon
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Here is my latest render!
  7. It appears that my mac is confusing chunky to load a world in appdata to do the benchmark
    *Facepalm*
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. OK, I realize I've been posting a lot of chunky renders, but I'll throttle it back a bit after these. I've also been wondering if we should start a new thread for the 'photo album'. ;D

One mention of tech stuff, for those who are interested...
    I'm running a quad-core AMD, 3Gb of RAM, and a fairly decent video card.
    Both pics are the same, aside from the lighting change. 5,157 chunks, and almost 661,000 emitters!!!!
    This is from a 'World Downloader' file I made myself over the last week or so that now contains 7,838 chunks.
    My computer hits the wall somewhere just over 6,000 before choking on data.
    The first pic (day) was done in about 4 hours with no emitters and 1000 SPP
    The second one (night) ran about 14 hours at 5,000 SPP.
    Emitters make a BIG difference, and it IS good advice to run without gamma correction, then apply it at the end; it does save render time. ;D

(edit; these are supposed to be 1680x1050, but Photobucket downsized them)

shavingfoam, Jakres, mba2012 and 5 others like this.
  9. putting this off, i need to do it ,

Please do not rage, and DO NOT START THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Who owns the area highlighted in red

smp7.EmpireMinecraft.com LIVE MAP.png

I am going to give you 2 months before i assume the buildings are abandon, and will re post this occasionally.
    I you are ticked off, just punch a pillow, or write an angry letter, or print out a lotad and rip out to shreds
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  10. I would love to do that !
    But i did not know there would be olympics!?!?!? Please explain!
    Jakres likes this.
  11. These are currently only buyable at my house, and you have to tell me before hand so i can start on your order.
    Then i will tell you when i am done, and we set up a time where we can both be online and i can give you them and you can pay me. (Complex, yes. But it ensues no Fraud and that you get your products and i get my money AFTER you have your stuff) However i may not be taking orders until AFTER these Olympis i am hearing of, so you can buy them there!
    Jakres likes this.
  12. It took my computer like 3 minutes to bring up these because of the Res/quality (Or whatever that stuff is) XD
    Jakres likes this.
  13. That went over better that i thought
    Everything_went_better_than_expected (1).png
  14. Um i live VERY close to there.........my sisters and brothers also live near there......those may be their houses..... I will go and check
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  15. OK sorry they do not live there
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  16. its all good, i am just trying to avoid what hapend last time
  17. I guess since i am selling stuff at the event i should be at this meeting?
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  18. Yes.
    First one was better. The second one was a bit too…spacey. :)
    Not going to post as much because I want to get 2012 posts and on new years get 2013, so post on profile to contact me. :)

19. Makes a nice wallpaper...
    And if you must know I do have osx 10.8 :)
    Jakres, Philovanrood, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  20. Blender. What do you use that for? And what is with all the other modelling apps?
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.