smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. To blend things, milkshakes, smoothies, slurpees.
    zulu9, Jakres, penfoldex and 3 others like this.
  2. Ok. Got it. I think I might get one to blend some games in. :p
    Jakres likes this.
  3. It's like cinema 4d but open source and free :)
    Like what ones?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. You have sketchbook thingy. I don't know now. I need to check the App Store.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  6. Ok. I thought I may as well mention what we will be talking about the community meeting.

So we will be talking about:
    Official dates of the Olympics
    People helping with the olympics
    Preparation for the olympics
    And most importantly: how people are going to get to the olympic.
    Jakres, Jimbonothing64 and zulu9 like this.
  7. Ohh lol that :)
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Ok. I have begun placing signs showing the route of the LLO Rapid Transit. It will be a small project from me that will extend the LLOs advanced transport system. Stage one will run from the south to the Philo tower and possibly into the north.
    Jakres, zulu9 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  9. Me and Jakres are working on something transporty...
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. This sounds like a really good idea. If we are going to host an event we should put tons of sings up explaining stuff.
    Most importantly is probably the transport.
  11. Also I think for the Olympics event we should set up some very strict rules for the contestants and even stricter ones for visitors.
    I know this is not the usual way we do things here with strict rules and such.
    But if the Olympics are a success we need to make sure as few people as possible get stuck. Also we need to make sure we do not get more people the staff can handle.
    So we need to come up with ideas how to manage the event without getting griefed too badly.

Here is one quick idea:
    Have staff people take groups of people from some easy to reach place to the stadium / wherever.
    Maybe like 1 LLO member can guide 5 visitors. The group should stay together. During competitions everyone has to stay at the place where the game takes place.

This idea seems a bit too harsh for me but I wanted to put it here as a draft.
    Jakres, shavingfoam, Spenser6 and 2 others like this.
  12. Sounds cool. We can discuss a bit at the meeting. We will keep you informed though zulu. Also maybe put up a lot of signs so people do not get lost.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  13. Not sure if we are gonna be inviting people from town or not, but if we do.
    We need to be careful because it will be giving possible undesireables a direct route to the LLO
    If not then all is well :p
    This was probably already considered and i am NOT ripping on the Town, its great and serves it purpose, but i know from experience.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. I was wondering if l0tad could build another guesthouse on his cleared out land across from the Olympic Stadium?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Ok. So I have been working on the LLO Rapid Transit System. If you see rails on main street and around that area that is it.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Dude you know that we already have Railways. We had a system like your building and it became a Hot Mess causing more problems and than solving problems.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I began working on the VIP seating today. I should have that finished within a week. After that I will go on and build the exterior then the surrounding buildings including the long awaited China Town!
    Jakres likes this.
  18. What should i do today:
    Finish the Cafe, park area, two cinemas rooms later.
    Finish expanding the Yeti station.
    Finish my new house.
    Make Aquarium tower first floor.
    Those are quiet small things i have to do.
    Jimbonothing64, Spenser6 and mba2012 like this.
  19. You should make the aquarium.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. So some one just logged on and told me the following. "Why did you get Jimmie_Mob Banned again!?!?!?" (I didnt)
    Jimmie_Mob is the guy who got his friends together and tried to kill me a while ago for those of you who dont know And the proceedes to say"God your shop is such a rip off " and tell me how outrageous my prices are on enchanted items.

I have not updated that shop since the update, and have not been in town in months -_-
    Jakres, zulu9 and jkjkjk182 like this.