smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Has there ever been plans for a rail line from Nether spawn to the portal ever been brought up? Just wondering.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. PAGE 331
    OH MY !@#$%^ god
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  3. yea but its just easier to walk back to the spawn because how far it is and it can see repair it ever other day due people taking it and ghast blast on travelers riding on the rail
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  4. This thread is Amuzing on its own way - when stubborn people start fight with each other, there isn't really an ending.

Living in Smp9 next to twin towers is awesome :)
    Ps. Mr Skywarp has moved there ;)
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  5. I am just going to enquire about the purpose of the bridge at cloud level that leads to the really high tower in the mountains to the south.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Also I had a new idea for the Olympic Stadium but it might take longer and WILL be more material intensive. I thought we could continue to build and use the massive floating dirt platform to the south. It is the perfect size and would not disrupt anything in the LLO. But as I said it would take much longer and be more material intensive. But we should use it for something some time. Who was building it? And maybe L0tad could move to it.
  7. Jakres likes this.
  8. This is SMP7 Empire County Council informing all LLO villagers that a public enquiry has been held wherein the councillors duly replied to pre-set questions (which had no bearing on the proposal); and all villagers present (none - because we decided not to inform them of the enquiry's place and date) therefore accepted unanimously the Council's proposal to build eight thousand new, ugly flats around and in the village. Compulsory purchases at knock down prices (to save wealthy taxpayers' money) will therefore take place immediately - no appeals are available, and we, the councillors, will all make nice, big, fat back-handers from the government and of course the construction companies.:rolleyes:

In reality we have had a very similar "proposal" from Hampshire CC :(
    Jakres, Xinn, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hidden behind fancy words - nicely done ;D
    Jakres, mba2012 and FadedMartian2 like this.
  10. Great idea! I think, if you might be able to get this stadium done, we could have a Halloween party there.. An maybe even a drop party!!!
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  11. No. No parties in the stadium. It's being used for the LLOlympics. After that, maybe.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  12. Okay:) What about doing it some where else than the stadium????

EDIT: We could do it at Philo's Tower can't we????
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Did Lotad touch anyone elses stuff? What is currently going on with it..?

It sounds like cobble stuff has been put up with for rent signs?

Did he do it anyways?
  14. I heard he FOR SURE put the signs... Other player did indicate that some damage was done to their property.
    zulu9, Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  15. ^^^THIS is a perfect example of the blatant disrespect you show toward our community. If you don't like working together and respecting the work of others, perhaps it is YOU who needs to move on. LLO is a peaceful place, and we intend to keep it that way.
  16. Killing people as part of a competition is fine as well so long as that is an understood part of the competition. The 'LLOmpics complex should have a couple dormitories where people can sleep before starting to reset spawn. I'm partial to a gauntlet of piston crush traps...
  17. I actually support this change, though it is a shame. I like the fiery chests of doom. I suffer lag anytime these chunks are in view. That means when you are running on the street above them, or riding in minecarts. I've even suffered glitch/lag damage from this.
    1. Perhaps we could remove the fire from under the chests themselves.
    2. Use glowstone in the corridors.
    3. Keep fire under the corridor intersections for effect.
    This would reduce the total particle count which is causing the lag. If Notch had designed the particle system better, it would have some sort of caps that would prevent this from happening.
    Jakres, shavingfoam and mba2012 like this.

18. "Fountain Blokes"
  19. look

I have not touched enyones stuff, or there houses

I just want to be left alone
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Personally, and I'm not trying to make it an all out war, I think L0tad should go make his own wild outpost and do whatever he wants with it.
    Jakres, shavingfoam and Philovanrood like this.