smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So…much…fighting… :(
    Jakres and ZBSDKryten like this.
  2. Look, I don't costently completing about ur projects

MBA is right, we need to work as a community
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Our projects don't invade other people's projects, unlike yours. I walk through central LLO and all I see are cobblestone walls with rent signs on them. I am just saying that there is a lot of empty area of the wild that you can build in instead of cramming together central LLO
  4. You know what L0tad. If you made your buildings out of wood they might be liked so much more. they make the LLO feel dark and depressing escalated by the fact you have no torches in the street. Just some basic things would make it so much more accepted. I am now going to continue building the Olympic Stadium and go live in Yeti Village.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  5. Chill

The cobble is more of a guideline

As people move in, and open shops, they will liven it up more

Devon699 is already going to replace his cafe with stone
    Brick and liven up the area

It will soon be full of life and couloir
    Jakres likes this.
  6. <---- rubs his eyes in frustration and mumbles to himself due to childish remarks said last few pages.
  7. In brighter news, the LLOlympics proceeds as planned. Just harvesting some stuff to continue construction.
    Museum will resume construction when the LLOlympics are ready for test trials.
  8. Once I finish clearing and flattening the land and I build the stadium it will look like nothing happens while I do trials on the reds ton systems and fireworks.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  9. MBA, what do you plan to do with the wood?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Contract jabrzero about redstone fireworks, he has built TNT launchers on his res
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. not-sure-if-troll.jpg
  12. Today Gabriel and I were working on rebuilding the hotel/apartments next to Dwight's house. I had to go to dinner but I'm working on it bit by bit. Not exactly sure how it was at first but I'm working as best I can. I think the floors used to be wool but majority of it was burned.
    Jakres, watk4219 and mba2012 like this.
  13. Um. Not working for me.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. It wasn't really a picture lol. It's kinda like how everyone does the thing for TF2 nope.avi or trollface.jpg etc.
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  15. Hm. The place I've been mining out for the underground mineshaft race turns out to be an amazing mining place.:eek:
    Yay diamonds. :D
  16. yea guess I should have looked for a pic :rolleyes:
  17. Oh.
  18. So are natural traps legal? Like a lava pool was already there and the competitor opened it and died; would that be legal for the mineshaft race? Or gravel falling on you? Would traps I made be legal as well? (no death traps;))
    Jakres likes this.
  19. As long as you warn them that they could die it is up to them to not.
  20. 331 Pages later... This thread still has replies. Wow is the only word I can think for this. Oh, and have I ever been to the smp7 outpost? Nope ;)
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and mba2012 like this.