smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. wow 6,500 + posts on this thread :eek:
    Jakres, zulu9, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  2. With awesome agility that's how
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  3. Lol I always go swimming in the fountain. :D
    Jakres, zulu9, Luke4214 and 2 others like this.
  4. session servers are down, worried about my res :(

EDIT: still need a recap post :confused:
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  5. It is fine.

Also when I get on next I will set up a small sample line in Main street to show what the central city tram/train system would look like. I will expand it if approved otherwise I will remove it and leave it at that.
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  6. Or you could do some HARDCORE PARKOUR! K sorry back to watching The Office til servers are back :)
  7. Hahaha, or just go straight through itall you need is a 24Ib sledgehammer and some elbow grease ;)
  8. And some leaves to fix the glass building of quotes or whatever you called it.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. The Glass Room of Quotes, I might have some time tomorrow to get on and repair it
  10. So about the Wither…any plans on how to deal with it? (PS funny idea. Wither vs Ender Dragon. Win)
  11. Just for the records: This one is there to stay. It is a memorial and should never been taken down. There are some other statues / memorials like that around. Would a really sad to see them go.
  12. You might want to know that the post office HAS COMPLETELY VANISHED when mba updated the community center thingy.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I am planning to build something similar. But he gave me permission as it was hardly used. And it is not as old as the glass building.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Oh. Whew. I thought it was going to be gone forever. xD
    Jakres likes this.
  15. It will be larger but it will be a post office. It will be further south though.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Yeah. I gave permission to replace it with a new one. The one I made was way too small and nobody really used it.
    I don't think it had any "historical" value like some other buildings.
  17. I just had a brilliant idea! Maybe for the LLOlympics we should operate some tours of the LLO including a historic tour. It would tour around and see the history of the LLO. It would also visit the museum.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I am going to request to be able to remove the fire beneath the vault. It is a very extreme lag point and glitches the chests. I will like it up with torches for now. I might place fire beneath the glass if I remove the fire.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. How about no, Is it yours? No so don't mess with it. Okay :)
  20. I was just asking if I could. It is a huge lag spot.
    Jakres likes this.