smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hey, matt

u are back
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I've been back...
    I've just been hiding in the corner reading the 11 page argument.
    Jakres, Bu11dawg and mba2012 like this.
  3. So while we're cramming stuff into one corner of the LLO, I'm going to start scouting an area for a secret project, where I can build a small district sort of thing to expand the LLO's space....

Once my laptop works again ;(
  4. Well you could use the floating platform if people allow you to. I think I will just use the west for the Olympic Stadium.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. hey, who owns this land
    2012-10-03_16.11.11.png
    Jakres likes this.
  6. With Philo's permission we can. ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I'm thinking of using the area AROUND it, and if its owner allows me to use it i'll use it. Would look pretty cool :)
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. There will be a smaller arena in the Olympic Park that could be used for parties.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Don't worry. Plus they can find beds/craft beds inside the maze. It's going to be a rather difficult event…:D
    Jakres likes this.

10. Basically yes, he's making cobble buildings and putting up for rent I don't how one rents a building in the wild then make them into a shop to make Rupees. Most of us are tired arguing then getting childish responds from him. Most of us talk to each other where we can build large projects without disturbing others project some of those examples are Yeti Village, North LLO and parts of West LLo. We have showed him numerous times were are open areas to build but just ignore us and say "I do what I want don't care what guys say"
    This is first member in LLO that had cause some much arguments with each and towards him that some LLO vets are starting to leave because on the drama he brings to the table.
    zulu9, Jakres, Socks2 and 4 others like this.
  11. So I finally have a nice house in Yeti Village! It is nice and close to the LLOlympics site so it will be good for construction. Right now I have cleared about 1/8 of the area I will soon begin putting up perimeter fences. Jaari has just donated almost two stacks of glowstone which will be used for lighting. I am accepting donations of blue wool, wool, blue dye, stone, stone bricks, redstone and any other basic building materials.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. perhaps we can give the stadium a redstone lighting system
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Laptop fixed. I can get back on again. Unfortunately, it's 10 o'clock on a school night, so i'll be on for 10 more minutes only.
    zulu9, Jakres, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  14. I have thought way beyond that. But it is all to laggy.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. #1. It will lag.
    #2. It will use up alot of redstone
    #3. It WILL use alot of glowstone.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. We should build red stone devises, like piston dots for the stadium

That would lag the whole server
    Talk about trolling
    Jakres likes this.
  17. There will be basic redstone systems. Like an ignitor for the fireworks.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. A canon?
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  19. Yes very much. We will do much testing though and people will only die if there happens to be a lag spike.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I have found a basic video on youtube that outlines a basic fireworks display. I could build them for the LLOlympics

I feel helpful now :D
    zulu9, Jakres and penfoldex like this.