SMP1 Back up (Maybe?)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Dokucraft High: The Saga Continues
  2. OMIGOD i haz seen square ()-()
  3. XD I think we haz
    technologygeek likes this.
  4. rm -rf square ; mkdir square ; cd square ; git init ; touch index.php ; git add . ; git ci -m "Starting over... We were seen" ; git push -f
  5. Is this some code or Aikar screwing with us
  6. This is code to reset Square.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. How am I supposed to know what its used for :p
  8. Get square to understand code to restart square to use square.
    This means one thing - we need square to understand some of what Aikar says.
    Good thing we have Aikar as a translator for the Aikar Language.

Still, working on a game server during your honeymoon is one of three things. Lack of caring about the honeymoon (in which case, why are you on it), obsession with work (in which case, when did you have the time to find someone to go on a honeymoon with,) or serious dedication (in which case, GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL! And at least one extra day on his honeymoon!)
    skrillexrocks500 likes this.
  9. the holiday promotion is still going on for the rupees thing hahahahahahha
  10. Seems like it went down again. I can't even log into the other servers. :S
  11. So it would seem
  12. I am having the same problem
  13. direct connect to the other servers using:
    smp2.empire.us
    smp3.empire.us
    smp4.empire.us
    smp5.empire.us

etc.
  14. The problem is that while the server is down for them, the server itself and the network still think that its up and that those players are playing, which doesn't allow them on other EMC servers.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. ah yeah, i logged off right before it went down :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Server should be working... I don't think Aikar did anything with it though...
  17. Oh hes probably flipping the switch on and off periodically just so that he can still feel needed around here while hes busy. :p
  18. Oh goodie... all the work I put in trying to get a few trees to grow just right has reverted back. :S