SMP1 Back up (Maybe?)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Well so back to aikar house? I wanna see a picture of his "back room"
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. looks like servers might still be having minor issues but seems to not be as consistent as before, can anyone else confirm what i am seeing?
  3. Thank u!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Some slight server lag, better than earlier.
  5. 0.0

6. whyyy.jpg
  7. Yes, because the next Osama Bin Laden uses emails to communicate with fellow terrorists and he can be found through good old dictatorship-style tapping into emails, Skype chats, text messages etc.
    Also i'm more worried about the irish. They bombed the town right next to me back in the 90's (I think).
    There's nothing really worth crashing a plane into in the UK.
    Equinox_Boss and Jake_bagby like this.
  8. Sorry to be so blunt, but its obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about.
  9. smp1 should be back up within the next hour or 2. talking with aikar currently, he got delayed leaving so he wont be back home until sometime tonight so i will be heading over to go restart smp1 shortly.
    jkjkjk182, Olaf_C, xHaro_Der and 2 others like this.
  10. Drive fast but no speeding ticket please :D
  11. So I have to play my modded SP world still.
    Slightly annoying.
  12. Everyone SMP1 is now up
  13. yea, was able to get smp1 back up, let me know if anything else goes down and i will work with aikar to see what can be done before he gets home tonight.
    Olaf_C and RainbowChin like this.
  14. You should probably edit the OP to mention that, lest people get confused it's still down :)
  15. Jack fixed it. :)
  16. SMP4...84/60 Players?
  17. Supporters can join a full server
  18. Smp1 is down again?
  19. You know what, you should demand a full refund of the money you payed to play on this server. Oh wait, this server provides itself to us free of charge and only relies on donations and minor ads to cover the costs, so... Be grateful that you get an excellent experience for free. :)
    mba2012 likes this.