Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. 1. yes.
    2. i think i am.
    3. yes i love to!
    4. yes
    5. i was kicked for being afk for to long and not saying so. (oops)
  2. I just arrived at Pazzo, and found someone here. As soon as I got there I found a player there. I greeted them and started getting exploded by mysterious explosions. Then they logged. Not sure if they are a member of Pazzo or possible griefer. Is there a register of members?

Ok, found the list on the website. They are not on it.

And he joined 6 days ago. :rolleyes:
  3. Wow. I guess I need to start repairs :( Just wish everyone was still getting on. It's like a Ghost town now.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Most wild outposts are now... :(
  5. your already a member

as for the tunnle i wish you would of consulted one of the mayors of the pazzo empire and yes we are still quite active on the zolara side, pazzo not so much
  6. Oh, this might be just a case of "insufficiƫnt lighting".
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. No this would not of been the case.
  8. It is the case. Jaari is correct. If you used the Mob Light Indiicator mod (approved for EMC), it becomes very clear whether or not things are lit up properly.
  9. Well then that would be due to griefing over the last two months. I do happen to use that mod and helped build pazzo to its former status . It was at one time lit up like the 4th of july and then some
  10. well took a quick walk around pantano to find several places griefed, my mansion included. our iron farm altered with a bed placed on top of it. no time to make repairs at this time, so i removed the bed so that whoever has griefed my poor somewhat abandoned (i'll try to return to regular playing again soon) town does not get an easy return to their free loading spot. will try to keep you guys updated as best i can. miss u all much!
  11. The New Republic might send you over some aid, seeing as you're our neighbours. :)
    L0tad likes this.
  12. Yes, i was visiting your city and noticed some major damage. I will send aide, in the form of people to help rebuild.
  13. thank you for the aid, i dont make it out to the other two of our citys to due repair as much as i like as zolara take 90% of my attention
  14. Im going to go out on a limb here and ask Is the pazzo empire offically finished?
  15. It slumbers restlessly as it dreams of glory to come.
  16. I meant is it pretty much abandoned? I cant get a straight answer out of anybody who I used to see out there
  17. I'm going to assume yes. Before iSMOOCH got busy with work he spent some time working on it/having me work on it. It got to the point me, my sister and Sonicol1 were the only ones there. I was somewhat stuck between a rock and a hard place when it came to applications because I was told to keep Pazzo small yet applications continued to come in and I have no idea if anyone was accepting them to Zolara or Pantano. Then they got hit by griefers.
  18. I'd like to join- how can I?
  19. I know zolara isnt taking any new people.... well it wasnt Deathtomb isnt saying anything. If you want to join you need to pm Deathtomb8953, Ismooch or QueenDiva
  20. All right thank you ^_^