Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. So just went around Pazzo. Blaze Grinder has been griefed, enchanting table, bookcases and brewing stand missing from that area. That's the only thing I have seen other than where I fixed a few weeks ago where someone mined a door through the wall behind QueenDiva's place.
  2. I heard that my place in Pantano was griefed so I went out there... Pantano looked surprisingly good, no signs of griefing that I could find.
  3. Yeah, that happened a few days ago, we got the guys that did it though.
    wolves and mba2012 like this.
  4. I heard that Maxarias recently polished the hammer, did it swing better than it used to?
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. hi all sry not been on as much real life to deal with, not sure when things will slow down i will try to be on as much as i can. if you have questions try to catch me when i'm online or just pm me here, i will try to get back to you. :)
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  6. some1 put up a netherbrick wall, closing off my nether rail from pazzo to pantano. if this was done to help protect pantano, thank you but please send me a pm informing me when a change like this is done as i need to be able to access the the nether spawn rails in order to return to emc town. good thing i had a supply of picks in pantano to get thru.
  7. Bumping this to ask if anyone is still accepting members. The last I did was Twitch and there are pending apps. Just curious. There are people I know personally who are really nice and hard workers and decent builders that I feel kinda bad not going *Accepted* lol.

Edit: Also went and ran around Pazzo, seems Brit's windows were broken and I took care of them, Bugmo, Wolves and Cyrus got hit pretty hard from a griefing/explosion so they need to be repaired. Nerone's house looks griefed but he's permanently banned, what should I do with all his stuff?
    Lasluin likes this.
  8. i approve all applications to my treehouse in pazzo, someone's gotta come enjoy it
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. hi all hopefully i will have supportership back soon. had a medical bill come up that had to be paid using my saved up supporter $, but should be back to diamond by next paycheck. hope every1 is doing good.
    mba2012 and Lasluin like this.
  10. Hello again here. I thought I'd just tell you people that I'm wandering around Pazzo Central because Death accepted me to Zolara but as the access is closed and I don't want to go all the way back to the town, I'm staying at the inn and I've been fixing things here and there. Hope you don't mind me around there, I see it's a bit down but hopefully it'll start working soon, as the dragon eggs come closer (the Old Gods and the New bless them).
  11. wow, forgot about this lol its been a while since I went out there
    Not even sure what became of my treehouse
  12. Oh well, if anyone goes there, I built a lil something in the place that was reserved for the Christmas Tree (given that Christmas are long over) for Valentine's Day, even tho I don't care a thing about that day xD
  13. Sorry for not coming around. I may one day return to build in the "Pazzo" with you guys. Just a matter of motivation, time and rest...
  14. Hey, I might be joining Pazzo soon.
  15. my ranch stil standing? Have had a long break from mc, and just recently came back
  16. Best... Texture pack... EVER....
  17. I'm currently building a tunnel from the New Republic temporary base to Pazzo, is there any objection? If so, I'll end the tunnel outside the town :)
    Lasluin likes this.
  18. Okay, I've finished the tunnel, the New Republic's temporary base is now accessible via the Pazzo-Neorepublican Tunnel at the east of Pazzo!

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/mAt27
  19. More lighting might be necessary...
  20. Around the entrance?