Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Dont have time to look through all pages, looked at page 1 and 2. I would love to be apart of this community. Sounds amazing and i love hard and ambitious projects. My answer to all the first 3 questions is a amplified YES! and i have never been kicked or banned. Im a mature player constantly trying to better my designs etc. If and when you decide to recruit non supporters i would love to be apart of this.

Still not finished my main project in smp4 res 8231. Once i have finished this i would like to be active in your community if accepted fulltime! but like until thats finished i would be a part time member. I just wanted to express my interest. I love this idea guys keep up the excellent work!
  2. Sup! Useful info for you:

It is quite a great community, they seem to have fun and I will be applying soon too. Maybe right now xD See you around.
  3. The Nether rails to The Pazzo Central are greifed sooooo bad. Now I'm stuck 600 blocks away from spawn in the nether.
  4. Would it be ok if i visited, i need to get away form the llo, a vacation of sorts.
  5. Pazzo Central is always welcome to vactioners, especially our LLO brothers :)
    Jimbonothing64, mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  6. i always go to pazzo and pantano by the nether track near nether spawn
  7. I just now saw this thanks to coffee_bullet posting, for some reason I got unwatched. Have they been fixed? I could try to get the stuff to repair them.
  8. As far as I know, the Pazzo Central/Pantano Rails through the nether are fine, but the connecting rails from Pazzo Central to Zolara have been taken down due to excessive griefing access, any future applicants to Zolara need to contact Deathtomb8953 about quick travel to Zolara, as it is my understanding an alternate 'secret' route is being devised, but may not be completed.
  9. Thank you, i plan on becoming a permanent resident eventually.
  10. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Im okay
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Nope
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? N/A
  11. as of now deathtomb and i have agreed to stop all new approvals to the towns of pantano and zolara til we can get these dumb griefers banned, and take back control of our towns. i am severely pissed off right now. i'm sry if others do not agree with this decision but we worked to dang hard to have it ruined by those who care not for the hard work of us that have set up these towns.
  12. Me and L0tad plan to eventually set up an entire country near the Pazzo Empire, just giving you a heads-up. It won't be too close, there'll be enough room for both communities to expand, and we do expect you shall be as hospitable as you seem until we embark on establishing the state ^_^
    L0tad likes this.
  13. That depends how close. We're made up of 3 Outposts. Pazzo, Pantano and Zolara. Do you plan to make it near all three? Don't take this the wrong way but Pazzo is pretty crowded with all that's stuffed into it atm and if we ever do decide to expand I would really like the space for that to be done. I've already had to move walls and build walls to fit people in/keep out mobs and let us possibly expand a little.
    L0tad likes this.
  14. We'll give you as much space as you want :)
    L0tad likes this.
  15. with the agreement of ismooch(head guy of the towns) and with the approval of all the mayors and asst. mayors, once that is ok'ed then my suggestion to you volt is to make sure your area/town is at least 500 blocks away minimum from any of the 3 pazzo empire towns please. this in turn would give for all towns including urs to be able to fully expand to whatever future expansions there may be.
    L0tad likes this.
  16. It'll be quite a while, but thanks ^_^
    L0tad likes this.
  17. well, 72 volt kinda jumped ahead of me, but i think this would be a good spot for us to build

smp9.EmpireMinecraft.com LIVE MAP.png

And in perspective to the nearest town.

smp9.EmpireMinecraft.com LIVE MAPfsfs.png

Thank you for your hospitality pandas, considering our past.
    72Volt likes this.
  18. You're welcome but it's not entirely up to me. I'm just the Assistant Mayor of Pazzo. :) As Queen said:

19. I meant that you did not turn us away, we have gone to at least 3 outposts that would not let us inside there "Borders", and i have been a "you know what" to you in the past