Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I searched on google images. It only comes back to this thread, the website and then gives other suggestions of real life images. http://tinyurl.com/blk4dzc
  2. Logicified.
  3. 1. Do you get along well with others? totally
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? yep
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? sure
    4. Have you ever been kicked/banned? yes... im ashamed ;-;
    5. If Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Abusing my all caps privileges.
    I hope that does it. Btw im not sure if this is a supporter-only thing. if it is, sorry. hope you approve me :D
    sonicol1 likes this.
  4. mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Fireworks at Pantano - Material Trading HQ

It will be at 2:40PM so that gives you 17 minutes to travel to here.

Many colors of fireworks will be there.
  6. Thanks for not posting anything about a timezone...2:40PM has been nearly 8 hours in the past for me...
  7. PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. pantano is definitely growing now! woohoo. not so lonely out here no more :). as of right now we have 4 available housing lots and a 10 room hotel. lots are a slow progress as it takes alot of work to clear and flatten land :rolleyes: but the inner row of lots is almost complete. then i will be able to start the outer row of lots that circle the town center. after the outer row is complete is gonna be all free builds from there. yes i know you all have so many awesome building ideas, but patience my dear pantanoians, soon very soon ;) you will have so much more build freedom :D
    mba2012, Lasluin and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Awesome! I can't wait to start my 1,500 X 1,5000 Carrot Farm!
    mba2012 and queendiva1 like this.
  10. Woooah, sounds awesome. I'd like to go and offer you a little idea for a beautiful landscape I thought of. I'll apply when christmas are over.
  11. So I finished the wall today with the help of Sonicol1. It extends out and curves around Marvel's house. While there we noticed that the roof of his house spawns mobs and then they float down the water and walk out and run around. This really needs to be fixed. Neither of us touched it due to not wanting to be accused of griefing.
  12. woot! i am glad to help, <(^-^<) (>^-^)> ^(^-^)^
  13. grats on iron supporter panda :)
  14. TY :)
  15. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Totally!
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? You can say that...
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Sort of...
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Kicked twice for idling.
  16. Sorry, I changed the forum color to blue and didn't know those were links.
  17. Oh alright. :)