Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I haven't been spending time out there like I was. I did some projects for iSmooch, started to build something for myself then got caught up in other projects. Since I've intended to go back eventually, neglected is probably a better word. If you have something you want company to work on, I'm sure I could find the some time to spend out there.
  2. Pazzo itself and pantano aare in a slumber . Now zolara is very much alive and not taking new people intill dragomtomns are out the pazzo empire lives on in zolara
  3. I think we can revive them. Well just have to work at it. Plus, summer is nearing so more people will be on.
  4. I haven't been playing minecraft on EMC in a long time...

I want to change that by building this with other people's help:

5. To build the Iron trench we would need:
    Materials for trench.png

53 Comparators on the right and the rest are repeaters on the left.

Also 1.2 DCs of Smooth Stone & 25 Stacks of Stone Slabs

We would need a flat area of 24x50 (Of 1st structure)

No Doors within 70 blocks of any of the structures (first and second)

What's awesome is that the iron goes into chests and not in your inventory :D
  6. at this time, real life has gotten so busy for me that i did not have as much time to play as much as i would have liked. i made a decision to have my assistant mayor of pantano help run things there for me until i could return to playing on a regular basis again, and due to griefing also decided that until further notice pantano would not be accepting any new residents, sorry. i feel that until i can devote my time again fully to pantano to help monitor its wellbeing, it would be unfair to it's current residents to add more to it.
  7. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes as long as they are nice to me
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes if its farm building
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? YES!
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Spamming and misuse of /report
  8. I'm not even sure that they are accepting applications anymore
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  9. on well i've got other places i can go
  10. Pantano and zolara are not taking any at all contact ismooch for questions about pazzo
  11. Not even sure this would work on emc i have been looking it over and have built on on creative but

1. iron farm are currently messed up all over emc
    2. with emc's custom and wiggy ent limit and activitys this style trench would be lucky to work on emc
    3. its automated and redstone on emc tends to mess up with emc custom chuck loads and server reset so over all i see this being more of a PITA then anything

And None of the Pazzo EMpire is currently accepting new member untill further notice
  12. It doesn't work :(
  13. The area around the Pazzo Iron Grinder has sustained HEAVY GREIFING, So far i've seen # ntire buildings destroyed.

Building #1: There was a mini wheat farm (4x4?)

Building #2. Found chest locked by wolves

Building 3. Locked chest by jellybutter123 found inside it.
  14. just wondering... when i get supporter again... if it runs out... would i be kicked out?
  15. No. The Outpost is for all members but currently nobody is accepting members. All three cities are in bad need of repair and Queen, Death and I can't do it all ourselves.
  16. wait what? you accepting members... but you aren't?
  17. This thread keeps getting bumped but basically we stopped accepting new members a while ago. There are applications that have been sitting forever and not accepted because people joined and then griefed us all. We've stopped accepting new members currently because of inactivity, griefings and needing to repair.
  18. did you guys catch the griefers
  19. Yha, things are looking bad, NR got hit, i heard a rumor 3 of your building are gone without a trace

If you need help with anything specific, let me know. I hate to see a fellow outpost so close in trouble.
  20. Hey all, I'm from the New Republic but currently working in Wrem, a NR outpost around 1000m away from Pazzo. I'd be glad to help with the repairs and I'd supply materials to get Pazzo back into shape.