SMP 3 Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Crazy1800, Feb 5, 2013.

1. All righty. Will voting begin tonight? If so, I better head on and lock a chest.
  2. I believe it will
  3. The Kill-Box isn't ready yet, but as you can see, 10 minutes of afk has spawned quite a few. We plan on doubling the current spawn rate, and it will also increase when we switch to normal mode.

Attached Files:

ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  4. We will currently be allowing roughly 4 more people to join before shutting down again to allow them to get settled.

First up is TheMinner33 (He messaged me very recently)

The next people to comment will be contemplated as well. 4 is not a definite number.
    jacob5089 and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  5. We've got two others waiting. Someone messages two days ago so I think they should be voted for next.
  6. I was also messaged by "Enzler" for a non-permanent position.
  7. If its non permanent we need to discuss it.
  8. Well possibly not permanent. I'll explain the situation when the time comes
  9. Understood. I cannot get on the server until tomorrow or later.
  10. I would like to join. Please and thank you :)
  11. Could I please join?
  12. You'll be put up for vote after Winscar :D
  13. I couldn't get on today either. Is there any voting currently going on?
  14. We're voting on Enzler. We've talked it over quite a bit and so far it's 3 yes out of 4 votes
  15. Hey can i join also
  16. Giving up on the smp9 outpost? You will be put into the line. There are about 5 people in front of you. We also still have to expand and let the new players settle.
  17. ... its been greifed serously bad... even the Admin house is mess to sh*t!
  18. You can be a part of more than one outpost. I myself am part of four with plans to start a fifth.
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  19. Lol me too. I'm part of LLO, a small friend outpost, another one on smp7, and a very small one on smp6
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.