SMP 3 Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Crazy1800, Feb 5, 2013.

1. After 20 hardcore minutes, DeMott and I found 3 wither skeleton heads. Both of us + Ultimate fought the Wither and were victorious! Lot's of fun
  2. Thinking of fighting 3 Withers at once. Tempting. Tempting.

Attached Files:

3. Hmmmm, may i join crazy? i will be on all day tomorrow or today later :D or now if u got time,
  4. Neither of the people are online currently so we'll probably end up doing it tomorrow. I don't have a specified time. It's really only for members of my outpost, so if you were to join it :p I could give you the coordinates. Skulls are ready, I just need DeMott_Mafia to log in and toss me the final one. We'd love more people coming though. Tis a little lonely at times.

Edit: The reason it's for outpost members only isn't because I don't trust or like you (You gave me a ton of dirt and I'm grateful :p) but since we will be selling these afterwards and dividing it up, having random people come up and splitting it with them might seem a little unfair if you know what I mean.
  5. Yea sure, just pm me the coords.
  6. logged on this morning and found an uninvited guest from the nether
    2013-02-09_10.36.10.png
    607 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  7. I'd like to join! :)
  8. We fought 4 withers! AmusedStew died... lol :)

But, he got all of his stuff back, and we SUCCESSFULLY got all 4 nether stars after about 5 minutes of searching! :D
  9. DeMott_Mafia just finished an EthosLab Blaze Grinder. Wooooooooooooo!
    DeMott_Mafia and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  10. I'd like to join this. Can I have the coords?
  11. I'd like to join.
  12. I'm going to be gone for about 3 and a half hours, so if ya'll still want to join, message DeMott and he'll ask the others what they think. Then he'll give you the directions to the Nether tunnel
    DeMott_Mafia and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  13. A well thought out and organized outpost. I don't need directions at this very moment, (or in 3 and a half hours :p). You guys can discuss whether or not you want me to join you or not. :)
  14. I'll come on out... See if I want to stay.
    Edit- I can't get on until tonight so you guys can discuss :p
  15. Hey crazy even tho I can't play for a while can I get the cords
  16. Curse you webpage there is no unlike!!
    as for everyone else
    Most of us are on at around 7 pm or later (US Central time) so voting will be done around then
  17. How is voting done? Is it just randomly choosing people who post or are you deciding whether or not you want to accept any more?
  18. We vote on what we think of the person in question. We take into account personality, forum activity, and in some cases membership status.
    - Personality can show if we would want to be around you
    - A griefer wouldn't have a well known account and constantly forum (Like yourself)
    - Most members don't want to waste their money being banned.

Edit: Just because someone is a supporter doesn't mean they're accepted automatically

I'm thinking of accepting a few more people and then us expanding before accepting more.
  19. As I mentioned above, well thought out. :) You can ask your brother about the ban/kick/warn records for people you plan on accepting/declining(if it is something you don't already do).
  20. I did that for the last outpost I had :p. If I don't really know about someone I'll definitely check