SMP 3 Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Crazy1800, Feb 5, 2013.

1. We need to mine a lot of iron tomorrow (Today for some of you) (Feb 16th) because we have just added a new beacon to the area. Haste, Regen, Speed, and ----.
  2. Set one has completely sold now.

On to set two.
  3. You will be considered. We are currently not taking any more players, because we need to expand.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. I know you're busy expanding, so I'll patiently wait. I can't wait (what a contradiction), this outpost can evolve in something really big, It just sounds and looks so great.

Thanks for take me in consideration.
  5. It's not like this is going to be like the LLO, we don't like over 50 people knowing of this location.
  6. Haha nice I may check it out I haven't played for a while but I might be able to help or something. I'm on a trip so I couldn't play until Tuesday but could you send the coords?
  7. And sorry I wrote this after I only read the first page because it sounds so cool :p I got Minecraft in beta 1.2 so I'm a veteran if that's what you would call it. I have my 1 year anniversary in just over a week so ill figure what I'm doing for it and I have 125k rupees, I donate a lot for fun and I really think it would be fun to be in an outpost so ill wait for however long and hopefully I get voted In :D
  8. It may be a while.
  9. We're not really "expanding" at this point. Currently we're allowing members to get settled in and upgrading what we do have. We're going to try and fill the storage room, while making our outpost more dependent. We mostly run on money we make from the outpost. It may take a little while to do what we wish, but being persistent (Not annoying) will definitely get you on the voting list.

I don't suggest buying items to bring until you're voted in. You can if you want, but if the majority says "No." I'd rather you not waste your money.
  10. Fine with me, I can wait, if you want to check my res its 7276 on smp3
  11. The outpost is on SMP 3 so if you want to use your res a lot you'll be travelling back and forth a lot
  12. I know, I don't need to much from my res, so ill bring some supplies for armor, tools ect and ill probably live in the outpost for a bit
  13. Rules are, you have to contribute to the outpost. You can't take stuff, then go sell it it town. You need contribute things.
  14. Okay, and trust me, I don't need to sell stuff and ill buy whatever you guys need (within reason)
  15. I have a question.

Are we supposed to chop the leaves with the diamond wood chopper too?
  16. I would think not... To soncerver the leaves and get saplings becasue we are in the ocean, nowher near trees...
  17. Like I said earlier. Everyone will be considered. Everyone might not be accepted. We still have to vote for you later.
  18. For some of you who are a part of the Smp3 Outpost Pm/conversation (You all might be, just forgot) I brought over some supplies I thought we needed...
    - 2 stacks of iron
    - Stack of ice
    - 25 books
    - 6 stacks of arrrows
    - 4 stacks of ender pearls
    - Stack of snow
  19. 2013-02-15_17.58.47.png

This is one of the wither battles we had. None of us died this one. :p
    607 likes this.
  20. Is that the one where I ran into the ocean and got chased by the withers?
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.