Sightings...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Aug 14, 2017.

1. A Grave Mistake was the death of me.
  2. one time i turned around and saw Q's chin.. thats the real herobrine right there.
  3. Herobrine rumors still exist? I thought they died years ago :confused:
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. -.-
  5. Finally... The truth will be revealed! Yeah, explain me this: Mojang has tried to remove Herobrine from every recent release in the past and as it seems they just can't get the job done :eek:

But fear not because I have proof! You read that right. See, I often hit F2 when in the game, and then I sometimes check back on recent snaps to see if I should (or shouldn't) share them. Well, I thought I spotted something weird on this one but after reading this thread it all finally made sense to me!

Behold:

This image is totally not Photoshopped *

Proof I tell you!

* Because I don't own Photoshop & only use The Gimp :D
    carolmoss, Theomglover, 607 and 4 others like this.
  6. The real question is: Who's gamertag is that in the upper right corner?
  7. Herobrine's head doesn't poke through doors! That was obviously photoshopped! I'm telling you, I saw Herobrine! (Or an admin that was trolling me) I'm not lying!

EDIT:also nice texture pack!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Ok I'm kinda getting creeped out. Ever since I looked at this friend I've realized that my friends' phones shine white light when they take a picture! I'm starting to think that this isn't a coincidence because herobrine's eyes shine white too so what if it's his way of coming into the real world?? Getting really scared now
  9. Chill, comrade. Nobody has accused you of lying, though several have suggested it was probably staff messing with you. Either way, don't expect anyone to take this thread seriously. Herobrine is a Minecraft ghost story (and more "R.L. Stein" than "Stephen King" at that), so even if the mythical Anti-Steve did somehow infiltrate EMC's servers, you wouldn't get much more than a bunch of "2spooky4me" memes out of it.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  10. :(
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Nobody's making fun of you :) We're just having fun with the topic - don't feel bad, enjoy the humor and have a chuckle.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  12. Okay.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. I just played my hardcore world and I found these dirt minipyramids with redstone torches in them, idk if this means anything BTW, I'll post screenshots later because shortly after my PC crashed for some reason, that's it! I'm through with windows! I'm going to use Ubuntu Linux instead!
  14. WTSPRINGTRAP!!! I found this on another world!
    do zombies just stand in a straight line like that?
  15. You are quite clearly on another server lol
    synth_apparition likes this.
  16. whoa man that's pretty spooky, i don't know how you sleep at night
  17. How do these zombies that are together have anything to do with Herobrine? It is completely normal for mobs that are of the same species to be hudddled together.
    607 likes this.
  18. Who could it be but AyanamiKun? ;)
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  19. what if they don't move ( or react to being hit, or get hit! )! say what you want, but it seems very weird for Minecraft (and I break Minecraft for fun, all the time!!!).