Sightings...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Aug 14, 2017.

1. That's my reaction to this entire thread.

2. I'm unsure if this is all sarcastic or not...
    zYang_ and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  3. why? and to the thread in general, herobrine, or Sanicism?
  4. All of it.
  5. But why?
  6. we went from complete fiction to complete insanity.

Someone needs to shut this down.

right.

now.
    607, _Levy_McGarden_ and NathanRP like this.
  7. fiction, dude, I saw what I saw. Insanity? What happened to freedom of religion? now you're just being insensitive.
  8. Does not exist on the internet. Like freedom of speech, that applies only and specifically to the government, not to private entities like EMC.
    And please, do not continue down this path. You do not want your thread to end up locked or buried in the dustbin of 'controversy' do you? Because that is what will happen. Not a threat. Guarantee. Be sensible.

...We now return you to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theories. Tiger, signing off.
  9. S.O.S.
  10. Okay, sorry :D and conspiracy theor-wait! tiger has five letters, EMC has three, 5-3=2, private entities has 15 letters, 15/2=7.5, Kephras has seven letters, 7.5-7=0.5, return has six letters , 0.5*6=3! Illuminati Confirmed! (lol)
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  11. It's a 12/13 year old's 'im so random xD le epic meme' jokes.

12. If i'm correct, I was commenting, jokingly, on how stupid this thread is and how it serves no purpose on the forums other than for the humor of people on said forums.
  13. sorry, I thought "Insanity" was directed toward Sanicism, I am very serious about anti-bigotry. but "stupid" is kind of hurtful, I meant for it to be serious, but people turned it into this, and (after a brief period of objection, I just embraced the chaos (just now actually). I see it as chaotic, not stupid... so "insensitive" is the right choice either way :( , sorry.
  14. although I'm not going to hate you for it, because Sanic said in the 43th commandment, "haters aren't #swag , don't be one"
    and in the 26th commandment, he said "unless they killed someone, forgive them", so I forgive you! :D