Sightings...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Aug 14, 2017.

1. so their scripts broke? that really isn't that unheard of
  2. ... I'm pretty sure that was fixed in Beta but if you're sure...
  3. Skeletons wont attack me at all but that doesn't make it something with Herobrine...?
  4. You can't just patch out a bug and expect it to be fixed forever, haha
    new bugs come up all the time in new updates, that's how spaghetti ends up behaving
    607 likes this.
  5. I don't know if this still counts but I still have it.

I also have a rare sight of my ban

So spooky indeed lol
  6. Any herobrine sighting on EMC is almost guaranteed to be a senior staff in /vanish.
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  7. Doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would be rare/difficult to obtain, but hey, whatever floats your boat i guess
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  8. Seems like someone has read a few "creepy", if you can call it creepy, pastas about herobrine and believes a story from the Internet.
  9. It is rare if you are following the rules ;)
    607 likes this.
  10. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    FoxyRavenger and PetezzaDawg like this.
  11. You've got me thinking, now... I wonder how easy it would be for me to get banned. Even if I tried, I wouldn't want to break my 'norms and values', so I can't go around swearing at people or something.
    I suppose illegal mods is indeed the way to go, but I'm not very experienced with modding. :p
  12. I would assume a flood of false reports wouldn't be a good thing to do :p

I don't advocate this for obvious reasons, pls no ban
    607 likes this.
  13. Throw back when Dufne had gold every month
    607 likes this.
  14. That's hilarious!
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  15. Abraham Lincoln once said everything on the Internet is true so you should believe every word it says.

Obviously you took that to heart. Herobrine is a stupid running joke Mojang has to at least add some story to this desolate game.

Also people make BANK off of this on youtube.
  16. -.- I see... Soooo basically you are calling me dumb... I've been attacked by Herobrine in an offline world but I guess it could be a zombie using /vanish or something... (If that was around in 1.3.)

I'm not even dignifying this with an actual response...
  17. I am! But I don't want to get myself banned.

18. just download a client theres a bunch of them and just do it infront of a mod or ss
  19. You may have replied to the wrong person
    Or may have misread :p