Sightings...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Aug 14, 2017.

1. If you saw Herobrine on emc and had managed to take screenshots (or remember any preceding anomalies) then please share! Last I was on the empire as of this post, I saw every pressure plate/button/lever go off in rapid succession, and as I was building my obsidian fortress(which you'll see in a later post of mine) I was struck by lightning (even though 1, it was not raining. And 2, I was above the clouds (if that matters))! When I turned around I immediately recognized my attacker as Herobrine. (White eyes, alpha Steve everything else) And 1 second later "Xx_ Hunter2002_xX suffocated in a wall" (I'd use a screenshot of the message in the deathlog (because that's a thing) and its gone!) So I want to make sure I'm not being trolled by a hacker or something because I don't know what to believe right now! Please share your experiences with Herobrineesque entities in EmpireMinecraft.
  2. Also don't come here to say "Herobrine doesn't exist you doofus, he's a creepypasta noob!" Or something to that effect because I won't put up w/ it!
    Edit: all legends start somewhere!
  3. The SS like to play tricks. I have been struck by lightning in town many times as well as trapped and even turned to dirt.
  4. "Herobrine doesn't exist you doofus, he's a creepypasta noob!"
    Sorry I had to please don't kill me ;n;
  5. It's usually always Senior Staff. They like to mess with players sometimes when they're on.
    carolmoss and 607 like this.
  6. The EMC staff team would like to plead the Fifth.
  7. The emc forum is global, not just American so it's outside US law, therefore there is no fifth to plead!
    What did I just say?
  8. Are you sure, because my game was being weird and my friend DAVID4REALZ said the EXACT SAME THING happened to him on Minecraft:Xbox ONE edition!
  9. Well there was this one time in single player, I was attempting to build a big sandstone house into the side of a mountain-island. The nearest desert was about half a day's boat ride north, and it took dozens and dozens of trips to fill up on sand (for glass) and sandstone, so I was getting pretty tired by the end of it. Back and forth, back and forth, over the ocean - which was relatively small, in that area, but still enough that unless I had my bearings just right, it was easy to overshoot the place and get lost further down the coast.

After about my third time missing my mark, I decided to take some time away from the house and build small torchlit beacons to identify which way was "home." Except something started messing with me, because every time I'd place the torches, I'd come back and find them all fallen off their posts. This being night, the area was completely dark and all I could hear was footsteps, so I quickly opened up the options menu and cranked up the brightness.

There in the dark, just behind a tree, I see what I think is a zombie - except the head was wrong, skin tone instead of green. Now at this point, I'm losing my mind, since zombies shouldn't be able to knock torches down, but I was in single player mode so it couldn't be another player, right? And then I remember my inventory is full of sand and sandstone, because genius that I am I left my weapons at home to make room for more materials, so if it's a zombie I could just smack him, but if somehow it's a player that got into my game... well, I'm a carebear, I avoid PvP like the plague so no way am I trying to take this guy unarmed, even if he's just trolling me. Besides, getting into an SP game is hax so for all I know he's got infinite health or something. And I'm just standing on the shore in the dark wondering what the hell I should do and freaking the hell out, so I open up the chat box and yelled in all caps, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, YOU MONSTER?!"

And he bends down and says "I need about tree fiddy."
    It was then that I realized he was a twelve-block tall reptile from minecraft's pre-classic era, and I said, "Dang it, Loch Ness monster, I ain't givin' you no tree fiddy!"
    Galantisizer, Olaf_C, 607 and 8 others like this.
  10. There were no reptiles in Minecraft pre-classic, and I'm serious
    :mad:
  11. I don't know if you know this, but I hate you.
    I'm just kidding, don't kill me
    Kephras likes this.

12. And the EMC servers are actually based out of the United States, so it is subject to US laws and regulations. So we stick with the Fifth.
  13. not to be racist or anything but

this one time when i was playing minecraft beta i saw herobrine multiple times in my single player game for a few weeks and then this one time he ran up to me and said 'boo' and i said 'aah' and closed the game

i was very very frightened
    Galantisizer likes this.
  14. One time I did this thing yeah and I saw this thing and this man did this thing where he did a thing which really scared me man like he did such a scary thing like yeah man.
    Floorfne likes this.
  15. me reading this thread:

16. One day i was playing minecraft on my phone and i was building a house (village) . Then i invite my sister to the world we played for a while but sundelty a sign appeared and me and my sister were building together for the hole day then more signs appered saying i am herobrine i will kill u unless u do things for me. Me and my sister ignored the signs then 1 of us saw a pink sheep but we ran away but then we got hit by lightning seeing the herobrine person.

i belive there is some kinda of herobrine in emc becasue 1 time i saw something white when i was mining alone at level 12 when i saw it i just ran out. And now i never mine alone becasue i fell like that going to happend again and die
  17. Me with jumpscares during quests :I
  18. Could be SS, Once B4DMAN5IMON was 'scaring' SparkleRose and I on her residence :p Striking lightning and disappearing and reappearing other places, sp00ky stuff but that was such a long time ago :'D
    carolmoss, NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  19. Literally red meteor.
    Floorfne and ZanDarkin2 like this.