Share Your Video Game Achievements

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 607, Jul 2, 2020.

?

How many video games do you reckon you've beaten?

None. 1 vote(s) 2.9%
One to ten. 9 vote(s) 26.5%
Ten to twenty-five. 8 vote(s) 23.5%
Twenty-five to fifty. 6 vote(s) 17.6%
Fifty to a hundred. 6 vote(s) 17.6%
Over a hundred. 4 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. I've finished these two games recently. Which brings my perfect games total up to 9 on Steam.

2. Nice!
    The Newgrounds game looks quite unique.
    I was supposing Tengami to be a sequel to Okami, but it's not. I found that ookami is Japanese for 'wolf', but tengami doesn't seem to mean anything.
    xGGirlx likes this.
  3. The Henry Stickmin game was quite fun to play through. I definitely recommend that people try it out!
    Tengami is not related to the game Okami. It's a 3D pop-up book style game where you control a man and do short puzzles. The graphics and music are great, but I found the story elements lacking.
    607 likes this.
  4. In February, a European platformer got added to SNES Online. I love platformers of all kinds, but I hadn't played any European ones in a while. And this is one I had never even seen before! :D

I beat it last week. :)

Very fun! It took me 8 hours and 15 minutes. I used the Switch's save-state feature to save the game state between playing sessions, as it is very hard to save your game in the game. I got a full game over (you have 15 continues at the start) once, near to the end of the game. I didn't mind having to replay it though, as this time around I got a lot more of the secrets. :) 81% is quite good, I think!
    I might play the game again later, as I enjoyed it a lot. It is sometimes frustratingly hard, but it is really charming. I probably won't try too hard to 100% it though, as it is impossible to replay a level. If you miss something, you'll only know after finishing the level, and then you have to start over the entire game. :p
  5. In expectation of getting an N64 game and Rayman 3 on my birthday tomorrow, I decided to beat Rayman 2 a few days ago!
    I had got stuck in the second to last level a while ago, and while watching a speedrun at GDQ, got to know that it was the second to last level. By now I had fortunately forgotten anything I learnt from the speedrun, but I did have a written walkthrough to help me if I got stuck again. :)

And I did it! :D

This is quite an impressive game. It is rather challenging. I would recommend it to hardcore gamers. :) I am not intending to 100% it. I got a bit over 60% now, and collecting everything seems really hard in this game, and maybe tedious too. Let me know if you did it! :)
  6. a bit more than this. I definitely completed some games before getting steam

bonus points to whomever recognizes all the games there :D