Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. :O A wild Moose. His setup is just way to good.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  2. I see....

I've never been a person to have multiple monitors at home. If I'm on my desktop, I'm playing a computer game and just need the one. When they make another weighted mouse, I might* change.

That being said, there's a 31 inch 4k monitor I have my eye on.
  3. He should make that his profile picture.
  4. You mean your computer desks, I assume?
  5. I know you can't compare it to most of these other setups but here goes..The first one is setup for PC gaming/homework
    The second picture is showing my setup for xbox/t.v
    Edit- well ok, looks like i have to upload the pictures from my pc not phone, sorry :( they'll be up soon
    Edit- So.. my compurer/phone/ipod/ipad/rabbit all hate me so i had to upload them to imgur.. Here are the links..

http://imgur.com/FqQccG6,7pKg8kM#0

http://imgur.com/FqQccG6,7pKg8kM#1
    SirTah likes this.

6. I'm happy imgur somehow blurred it out a bit, because you aren't supposed to read that conversation :p
    I did it on the spot, I didn't change anything before taking it, so this picture should be at least remotely interesting.
  7. :O you have my old keyboard </3 I think..
    sambish20 and 607 like this.
  8. Let me tell you a cool story: It once broke, and I got an other keyboard. A much newer, black one. It really didn't feel good though, because I'm so accustomed to the feel of the old keys. So for that reason, I still kept my old keyboard at my desk, even though it didn't work anymore. So I had two keyboards for a while.
    Then, one day, I pressed the Caps Lock key on my keyboard. The light on my old keyboard went on. It was pretty creepy.
    So I typed on on my old keyboard :p
    After a week with no more problems I did the new keyboard away again, because it seems like my keyboard had fixed itself! :D
    NathanRP and the_creeper_lord like this.
  9. Thats the problem nowadays, all this fancy *#$% breaks within days yet the old treasure stays with us for a long..long...long..longgg time.
    607 likes this.
  10. Here's my desk :D!

SirTah, ShrinkingMatt and 607 like this.
  11. Let me preface this with: It's still not enough. I need more. I keep every single one full when working on EMC.

Top_Benny, Vortixin, Fexu and 20 others like this.
  12. I've got to admit, that's pretty cool. Ever cooler that you use Ubuntu :p
    Evvz likes this.
  13. I see a dog!
  14. *Heavy breathing*

I'm actually drooling a little at that amazing setup.
    HannahEB, CyborgTed and Deadmaster98 like this.
  15. I have the same case.
    tedrocker likes this.
  16. Here's my updated setup, got a Razer Kraken Pro, a Corsair M65, and a Steelseries QcK mousepad.

SirTah and CyborgTed like this.
  17. then how would people know its updated?
    TheMiniKins, TigerstarMC, 607 and 5 others like this.
  18. I feel like an ocd - clean freak xD

I keep notes on top of my sub-woofer to the bottom left.
    On bottom right is my computer - It's a Cooler Master, Cosmos.

19. I feel like the laptop needs some explanation. I originally had a normal laptop that I would sometimes plug an extra monitor into. One day, the keyboard died on the laptop and I needed to get a usb keyboard. I then realized that I like the monitor better than the laptop screen and now it exists as a mini tower.
    SirTah, DanialBuchinger and 607 like this.
  20. I may be in love with your setup <3
    snow_freak likes this.