Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Too lazy to clean up...
  2. Don't worry, I've got you covered. I know a good therapist that you can mumble with.
  3. your bookshelf that is holding all teh games is really setting off my OCD
  4. Well... I have a 3DS camera... it'll do.

My desk (and bonus consoles)!
  5. Err... No, I haven't. I haven't even heard of ThinkGeek until now...

One of those TARDISes were free with a Doctor Who magazine I used to buy when I was 6 (I got it whenever the new TARDIS was revealed though), the other was a Christmas present I got in 2007 *it's a moneybox :p*. The 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver is a birthday present I got when I was 11. I did have the 9th Doctor's and 10th Doctor's sonic screwdrivers, but I lost them. I know for a fact none of those things are from ThinkGeek :p

The Borderlands poster was free with the Game of The Year Edition of, well, Borderlands. My 'The Walking Dead' calendar is from somewhere I don't know (I got it at Christmas last year :p), and the Far Cry 4 poster was free with a magazine. I have a Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas poster-map-thing lying around somewhere in my room I got with their game guides.

So, yeah; nothing from ThinkGeek ^_^

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THAT SITE
    princebee likes this.
  6. I cannot take a picture of my desk but I can describe it. It is a laptop that sit's above a fireplace well it charges then I take it out put it on my carpet and then play EMC.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 :)
  8. It's meant to be like that so the games on the right won't fall off the self easily...
    Gawadrolt and xHaro_Der like this.
  9. The only difference between the Ultimate 2014 and the Chroma is that you can change the lights to any color in Synapse on the Chroma. Ultimate 2014 is only green, but Razer green is my favorite color anyway so I'm cool with it :p
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  10. Same here :p
    You can tell in my pictures that I like it lol
  11. Why not turn up the brightness on your keyboard? I'm pretty sure you can on the Deathstalker.
  12. lol im not sure, ill do that now haha
  13. Skyrim.. High hrothgar.

classic
    ... Time to play scyrim!
  14. Worst picture ever but who cares?
    I by the way use an other desk for doing homework.

15. We have the same laptop punisher :D
  16. Caved and decided to post :I. Excuse any mess accidentally pictured. There's a mix of my stuff and the husband's (paintbrushes red and white thermos thing, belt next to candles and paint thinner cup.) on the desk.

17. Now people just need to find my fob watch I have on my shelf :rolleyes:
  18. Everyone has all these nice setups, and I'm just sitting here like:
    SirTah, HannahEB, Gawadrolt and 3 others like this.
  19. I used to use a couple rubbermaid storage totes as a desk. I know the struggle.
    DanialBuchinger and BurgerKnight like this.

20. Pictured Are:

Main PC/Rig
    Nook Color Tablet
    Thinkpad SL500
    Monster_ YoYo by YoYoFactory
    CrossStitch by JCPlugs
    Canon Printer
    Dell Server
    SirTah, DanialBuchinger, CDJS and 6 others like this.