Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. And to think your in the same state as me :p I currently have an Ipad and a laptop lol
    Monster_ likes this.
  2. Dayum
  3. ^-^ Hardwork all put to good use, I think xD
    tedrocker likes this.
  4. It is
  5. OMG we have the same desk! :eek:
    Monster_ likes this.
  6. I feel you :p

I use a bunch of books I've read as a laptop stand. And I'm currently trying to save up for a £300 ($468) custom built Chillblast computer, a monitor, and a keyboard.

So far I've saved £2 ($3). Yay! :D
  7. i lik ur sluth
    Monster_ likes this.
  8. I knew there was a thread for these things...i pulled out the real camera for a pic =)
    FadedMartian, Olaf_C, Atahr and 11 others like this.
  9. Awesome! Your setup is really clean. I like it :D
    PRO TIP for iPhone users: turn on HDR when you take pictures to get an equal amount of dark and light exposure. That removes the ugly bright-screen effect.
    607 and Monster_ like this.
  10. I still want that keyboard :I. Also holy crap that's a lot of shoes in the background.
  11. I could have sworn you would have mentioned the Doctor Who things instead of the shoes =P
    Those are basically all shoes that all 3 people wear, plus a couple of boots of mine that wouldn't fit on the rack in either of the closets.
    AmyLeePlayz and Xinn like this.
  12. I do love the Doctor Who things :p Though I'm struggling to see that framed picture below the poster because of the curtain. Just did not expect 4000 shoes :p
  13. Thanks! And I have an HTC one m8
  14. Ah framed picture is my high school graduation pic of me, my bro, my mom and my dad.
    It got moved a bit to make room for new monitor and I havent found where to put it or the xbox that's behind it in a shadow box. I'd put them on top of the shelf part, but the cats love to jump up and down from there and i dont want them to knock it down.

It's a WIP i guess =P
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. For those of you that think your setup is cheap and improvised, take a good look at my setup again..

See right below the second monitor? Yeah, that's some hardcore Mom's magazines.
  16. Only got an iPod to take pictures but here's mine :
  17. I so want that keyboard and the Doctor Who poster ;-;
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  18. And you can't even see the signatures =P
  19. Can we get picture of Mosse's Desk?
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  20. SirTah, HannahEB, Kytula and 9 others like this.