Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I don't even have anything on my desktop the only thing there is the recycling bin :p
  2. Haha, it’s much better now :p
    Krysyy, MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Noooo, it's not, they should be spread out around the desktop in groups, not jumbled together on one side like there's a crazed Doctor coming out of the other side!

How do you find anything when they are all smooshed together???

Heathens
  4. But what use is the recycling bin? I haven't even got that on either of my desktops. :p I used to have a lot of icons on the desktop when I was young, but at some point I didn't use them anymore, so I figured I might as well not put any on there, when I first got Windows 10. :p (and remove the default icons)
  5. The recycling bin needs to be cleaned out every so often, unless you want heaps of deleted files laying around your computer, filling your storage. :p (unless you're like me, and fully delete most items when deleting them. :p)

I should post my updated setup too... if I won't forget, soon. :)
  6. You can also just go into File Explorer and type 'Recycle Bin' (I assume, it's 'Prullenbak' on my laptop, as I've got it set to Dutch so I can help others more conveniently) into the location bar. :p
  7. Tried it like 10 times, but can't seem to get that working... just searches for "prullenbak/" in Chrome... >.<
  8. Huh, how if File Explorer connected to Chrome? :confused:
    Edit: Hm... video incoming, this is a little strange, but you're right. :p

TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Ah, for you just "prullenbak" still works, but "recycle bin" doesn't... - for me neither works. :p
    607 likes this.
  10. I hope no one cares if I bump this thread. :p

This is what my current desk looks like. It's alright, but I would like it so much better if the wood had matched my bookcases. And I would also like to take the top portion of the desk off someday.

And here is what my current console gaming/video media portion of the room looks like.
    Moonglum_, ILTG, Gawadrolt and 10 others like this.
  11. That looks awesome! I am glad you bumped the thread, it's always neat seeing peoples set up
    xGGirlx and FadedMartian like this.
  12. I want your Nintendo 64 >_>
    xGGirlx likes this.
  13. Haha, I got one too. How about we wait for Nintendo to release a classic addition Nintendo 64, I see it on the horizon.
    xGGirlx likes this.
  14. But then you can't use the cartridges. ;)
    xGGirlx and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  15. Finally a real desk to share o:
    Spent all afternoon setting stuff up on it and hopefully when summer comes I'll be using it a lot more than I have recently !

16. *eyes spring to boxes of girl scout cookies*
  17. All i see are the Reese cups
  18. Here's my (desk)top background.. Pretty original, huh?

19. Where the magic happens.
  20. Woah, that looks like a picture in an advert.