Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Interesting... My setup hasn't changed at all...
    I'll contigue with the posting of backgrounds though: you see, I am the one who is original. no? how rude...

(puu.sh made the image smaller..., also, I know there is a lot of junk there, I do...)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. Don't see the need to spend money on another one when I have a working original one. :D
  3. Just got a vesa mount for my 3rd monitor. Too bad its just an inch or so shorter than I like. Still nice though!
    https://imgur.com/UbozB01
    Monitors Left to right:
    bottom left- Alienware aw2518h 1920x1080 @ 240hz 16:9
    top middle- Spectre e225w-1920 1920x1080 @ 60hz 16:9
    bottom right- Dell u2913wm 2560x1080 @ 60hz 21:9
    HaastregtLover77 likes this.
  4. Thought I'd snap a few pictures and show you what is going on back here...

Looking from above my desk...

The Keyboard, which is a Logitech G910, showing you the effect, I'm holding down the space bar in this picture to show you that the keys go blue when they're pressed and slowly fade back to red when released

My Mouse Pads: This one is beneath my G602 mouse with my 2 favorite Nintendo games on it.

Then I have a second here, with more pictures of other games I play.

THE NEW MACHINE, for those who haven't seen it yet, here is the thread link for that machine.

The inside of said machine while it's running...

The Old Machine that's going to be sold soon...

And finally, the "old" router that found a new life...
  5. Yep I've finally did it(temporarily though)

My bedroom is a pig sty, Apologies.
    Edit: I clean the living heck out of my room, and now I got the third screen hooked up to my gaming PC(b4 it was synergied to my laptop from the gaming PC) and the resolution cranked back to 1080p here is a pic:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. All i see is the cat in the chair
  7. Hm, I would like to know the specs you guys got on your desktops.
  8. Heh, nice Mac. I’m glad you know how to change the websites layout, that orange annoys me.

(I wonder if anyone here runs Linux...)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Scroll to the bottom and click on
    Dark - Orange
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  10. Real pic of Moople using a laptop :eek:

Desk

Neither of those are what I usually play Minecraft on. I have an ASUS gaming laptop for that :)

The laptop shown there is one that I bought a few weeks ago! Love it so far :D

The other computer is connected to my raspberry pi.
    (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi)

Also shown is the gourd flute that I got in China, my fife, recorder, and flute! I would like to get back into playing them soon.
  11. MoreMoople likes this.
  12. That's a nice-looking cat you got there. I'm assuming s/he likes the warmth of your laptop?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. Why thank you! My laptop wasn't really warm at the time, but I had just returned home from vacation so he was sitting by me. He also likes to come sit on my arms while I'm playing so that I'll get him food xD
  14. Ah yes, the joys of being a cat owner, I know that feeling.

I too have a cat too who is very loving. He drools a lot though, perhaps he gets too excited while I'm scratching him? lol
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. ProgressMaster and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Use [ img ] in front of the link and [ /img ] behind (but without the spaces ;))
    Edit: Here's your pic :)

17. Finished all my work!
    ProgressMaster likes this.