Share What Phone You Have

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jul 12, 2018.

1. you all have such nice phones and mines such a crappy one
    Kryarias likes this.
  2. At least you have one unlike a lot of players
    FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  3. yeah you've got a point
    Kryarias likes this.
  4. The Major has an Apple plus seven
    Tuqueque, FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  5. lol lucky
    Kryarias likes this.
  6. Google Pixel, and I absolutely love it. Feels like an iPhone in the hand, but it's an Android, through and through. The camera is decent as well.

Don't think I'll ever upgrade to the Pixel 2, though, cuz I REALLY like having a headphone jack.
    Sachrock, FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  7. I guess, only have it so I don't need to carry a phone and Ipod.
    Tuqueque and Kryarias like this.
  8. yeah i have a 5th generation ipod nano
    Kryarias likes this.
  9. A OnePlus 5. I get a solid sixteen hours of it a day, camera is great when using Google Camera, and it's durable as Hell. I love it.
    Kryarias likes this.
  10. I'm in love with the Samsung Galaxy Note8. My friends and parents kept saying things like "don't buy it, you will never use the S Pen." But after having it for a while, I do actually use the S Pen quite a lot. If I need something more precise I always go to that and its fun just to use it in general. Especially things like Bixby Vision. Bixby Vision is where you can take a picture of something and it tells you where they sell it and how much, its pretty fun and cool.
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  11. Using an S8+ at the moment and before then I used a Samsung Galaxy Note II. My Note II lasted five years before it finally quit on me and this phone has been extremely reliable and no glitches or annoying quirks so far. Definitely Samsung here ;)
  12. Definitely had the Samsung Note 5 before my current Samsung S8, but man... that damn S Pen was so annoying, always popping out on me... best thing was I never even used it. Lol. I'm glad you made use of it!
    Kryarias likes this.
  13. Lol, well doesn't pop out on me. They probably fixed that!
    FadedMartian likes this.

14. 2000 was a more simpler time
  15. Samsung J5
    its not that good but its a phone so
    Kryarias likes this.
  16. Huawei mate 10 pro
    Kryarias likes this.
  17. Sorry Android users but iphone 7 plus oops :cool:

I've always had an iphone apart from my very first phone, which was a samsung. Although that was just over 4 years ago. I can say i've gone through a lot of phones
    Tuqueque, Sydney4363 and Kryarias like this.
  18. Coming up short on almost my 7th year of using a Samsung Stratosphere when my phone decided to give out it's last breath unexpectedly.

Upgraded to my first Apple iPhone 8 Plus last week. Let's see how this one goes yeah ?

I know somewhere, someone is whispering, you shoulda stayed with Samsung bro
    Tuqueque, TomvanWijnen and Kryarias like this.
  19. apple is better
    Tuqueque and Kryarias like this.