Share What Phone You Have

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note8, and I love it!

Share yours.
  2. Google Pixel 2 XL.

Great camera and awesome battery life, considering how much I abuse it.
  3. Only the best for me.

4. iPod Touch 6th gen (PRODUCT)red. Yeah, it was released around the time the iPhone 6 was released :p (I think)
  5. I don't have one as of right now XD
    ChumMiner and Kryarias like this.
  6. iPhone 6S. Aka the most sixessful phone!
    Tuqueque, FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  7. iPhone SE (size of a 5 but works as a 6)
    mba2012, Tuqueque, xGGirlx and 2 others like this.
  8. Moto Z2 Play

It's aight
    FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  9. A Nokia Lumia 630 - I am using it for something like 5 years now, it's still working great, not any crack in the screen, nothing.
    FadedMartian, 607 and Kryarias like this.
  10. I've (ab)used a OnePlus One for the past almost 3.5 years. Considering I use it maybe on average 5-6 hours per day, it still more than rocks pretty much everything, and also still pretty much looks like new (and I don't even use a screen protector). :D I hope to be able to use it at least another 1.5 years - currently I have, apart from storage (only 64 GB (though I've now found how to remove some of my 16,000 pictures but still be able to view them on my phone)), not really any issues with it, and it still works great. :)
  11. Really? I mean, you can use that if you want, but I think my phone's better.
  12. What phone do you have them? :rolleyes: (you haven't said it yet in this thread)
  13. I will always stick with Samsung until there is a reason not to. Never had issues with them and just love their phones. Currently using the Samsung S8+. I should be done my contract by the time the 10 comes out so I will get to upgrade to the newest!
    ChespinLover77 and Kryarias like this.
  14. iPhone 4 that I got from my sister years ago. Since i'm only a teenager, I don't need a phone, so I don't use it anymore except to mess around
    Tuqueque and Kryarias like this.
  15. My first phone was the Nokia C1-01.
    My second phone was the Nokia C1-01.
    My third and current phone is the Nokia C1-01.
    This it it.

It's amazing. <3
    It's got all the features you'd want, except wifi and GPS. The camera is okay for pictures, but very bad for movies. The speaker is not very good, and very low frequencies don't get played at all.
    The phone is not supported anymore, as Nokia doesn't exist anymore. You can't update the phone anymore, as the servers are offline. The app store still works, though! New games still get released. If you're a fan of FIFA, you could try Real Football 2018. But I wouldn't recommend it, as I had Real Football 2016 on my second Nokia C1-01 (I bought the game by accident... :p), and I found it very hard to play on the small keys.
    But phones aren't for playing games, anyway! The music player is pretty good, my biggest issue with it is that it lists all music in alphabetical order, and doesn't care about folders. It is possible to create playlists though, or play tracks only from a certain artist, album or genre. There's also a Random option, of course.
    The Nokia C1-01 has got very broad messaging options. You can send text messages, multi-media messages, flash messages and audio messages. However, I'm afraid only the first works reliably anymore. I think that's because many new phones and perhaps providers don't care about multi-media messages and such, because people use WhatsApp for that. Because of that, messaging pictures to people with a newer phone probably won't work. However, there's still Bluetooth! And e-mail. But I haven't ever used that from my phone, as text messages are generally responded to more quickly, and are probably cheaper, if you haven't got a data plan.
    As you can see in the picture, the Nokia C1-01 is very customisable. The clock, those shortcuts in the middle, the date in the bottom... all were chosen by me, and I could have other things there - or none at all, for a cleaner home screen, with just the date and time displayed. Key shortcuts are also fully customisable. Personally, I've got Up for Lock, Left for Camera, Right for Volume, Down for accessing the home screen stuff, left key button for Gallery, and right key button for Contacts. And that's not all, the menus themselves are also customisable. Not all, though. I can't switch the categories in the Settings menu around, for example.
    As you can probably see it's possible to install custom themes. You'll need a pc to create these, but it's rather easy. The background I made here is even animated! Not all icons are customisable, though, which is a bit unfortunate. At some point an update was released which made more of them customisable, but still not all of them (besides, it's not possible to update anymore anyway, so you're stuck with the firmware you get when you buy the phone).
    The Opera Mini browser is included, and works great. You can't watch videos in the browser, you'll need other apps for that. But if you're using pre-paid like I am you don't want to be watching videos from your phone anyway, as that would be too expensive. Using the internet is otherwise actually very cheap nowadays, as this phone doesn't ask for all the unnecessary CSS stuff and such! It's even possible to disable images. Speaking of images, there's even an option for listing all images and downloading them, like in Google Chrome's developers tools...
    What's more to say? Really, there's a lot more to say. But I won't, as by now you should be convinced: this is the best mobile phone!

Questions are welcome. :)

Edit: Woah, looking at that picture again, I just realised I took it while the animation was updating. :eek: If you look at the top bubble, you can see it in two frames at one time. :p
  16. I have an LG G5 that I've used for almost a year now. My favorite thing about it is the pictures that I can take with it. While it isn't the fanciest camera, it does still produce good quality pictures. :)
    FadedMartian, Kryarias and 607 like this.
  17. I needed some time to write... as you will understand when you see my full post. :p
  18. mine is a moto zte lte
  19. I saved my money to upgrade from my old 4 to a iphone x
  20. A lil trusty Samsung S4 32GB
    Pros:
    • Good size
    • Okay camera
    • Hard to crack (with case)
    • Good battery
    Cons:

• If your battery is off-brand, drains fast.
    • Overheats if abused with apps
    • Older OS