Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Just logged in, np.
  2. So I'm trying to join in on the server and it's not letting me join. Says I'm using the wrong client. I'm using 1.12 but what it's wanting is waterfall 1.8-1.9 and then I change my client to that but then I get kicked from joining for not having the correct client.

So what's up with this.
  3. You need to downgrade to 1.12, Mojang just released 1.12.1.

I will try to get protocol support up today to allow 1.12.1 to connect to us until we get the real 1.12.1 update
    jacob5089, 607 and AncientTower like this.
  4. I may be doing something wrong, but I can't currently connect to EMC. Every time I try to log in, I get kicked for running the wrong MC version - even when using 1.12.
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. Something must have went wrong... or the staff members are testing out the new voters elytra, shield, enderpearl, enderchest, firework, and silk touch pickaxe.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. EMC is now 1.12.2.
  7. Sorry, never saw that announced, definitely would have helped to have known in advance
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Not for me lol

9. It looks like other players are able to get on. Are you using the 1.12.2 client? Also, the new voters items aren't out yet; that was a joke. :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Just tried 1.12.2 - still nothing. Getting the same screen as finch.
  11. Can you not see the Screenshot? :p
  12. There is a server problem its called 1.12.2 -/- its trash.
  13. As am I! I connected with 1.12.2... still getting wrong client message. Either they meant 1.12.1, or something is going on, haha.
  14. I got onto smp1 by direct connect but says /smp6 is not a command :p
    FunWart and JohnKid like this.
  15. Try connecting now - the servers were restarted to fix bugs.

607 and JohnKid like this.

16. Try /smp#
  17. also /vault no longer works, we dont have perms,
  18. Aikar broke the server by updating it time to go back to 1.12
  19. wont let me in
  20. /vault # does
    Also, /r is broken
    FunWart likes this.