Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. i have server problems basicly dit buy a server and it real noise is that ok
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. I don't understand your statement here. I do not think this belongs here.
    NuclearBobomb, UltiPig and Fred_TWK like this.
  3. chickeneer found a serious bug the pvp earea on games ther is 1 spot at the brige at purple u can kill a player and he will drop some of his items like 1 or 2 or none but wen you respawn none ar left this hapened to mushroom cow can you please get his items back since its a bug and not like somting that can be coused by a player i mean i killed him but i dint want him to loose his promos
    UltiPig likes this.
  4. chickeneer dont know if u fixed this but real important so we can safly pvp
  5. He was also notified in a PM. He is aware of it and will probably fix soon
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. The pvp issue should be fixed
    jewel_king and Tuqueque like this.
  7. hello i like this to chance i dont know if it counts as a bug but it probely does not work as it supost to atleast in my mind if im correct like monumend explored maps and mansion explorer maps lead you to like a mansion thats closest to you but its cinda hard to determite if it locks on to a new 1 becouse u need to fly away and keep using maps i was tinking since ther probely alrady some sord of code chance to let them work on 10 difrent server not shure but maybe we can add a range so u can set it like look for closest or a setting in /settings looks for closest and like look like between the world borders since if u have a elitra it shut not be a problem and let them try to look for new location
    also i tink if i read patch notes corectly fantomes dont spawn at /diff 1 now but to be fair unless u need slow falling u probely want to be able to turn it off 1 more the letters on the new shopsigns are a little bit confuzing basicly
    u have the b1000 1000s text on the sign i somtimes rilly need to look if that sis a zero it migt help to make it big dark letter since u can instantly see the price and do not have look for the s and b sorry thats rilly iritating me
  8. Smp3 kicked the bucket
    FadedMartian and UltiPig like this.
  9. I noticed that when I go to add a residence location on my utopia res it does not save it.

I use the command /res loc add (name) but when I went to go teleport to the res location it says that it does not exist. Using the command /res loc list it says that I have no saved residence locations.
  10. I can confirm that this behavior also exists on SMP6.
    Nickblockmaster, We3_MPO and UltiPig like this.
  11. this must be a new bug because i feel as though i just added a new res location within the past few weeks
    Nickblockmaster, We3_MPO and UltiPig like this.
  12. It's definitely a new bug. :( I added some new ones last week without any issues. Now, it looks like this:

Let's hope Mr. chickeneer can fix it when he has time. :D
  13. ay lol
  14. Has one of you done a bug report?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  15. I have seen the reports here. I'll look into it when I get a chance. :)
  16. The locations issue should be fixed. :)
  17. Something changed to make it impossible to spawn a Wither if you have boss spawns disabled in /ps. I don't think vanilla bosses should be disabled by this setting, but please let me know if this is intentional
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. Huh. That's interesting
    I'll look into it
    We3_MPO and PetezzaDawg like this.
  19. I am not too sure if this was a problem. I was placing Hopper-minecarts on my residence and I also have animals on the residence where I suddenly reached the ENTC of 150 (animals + hopperminecarts contributing). I remember that the entc would provide you the non-animal statistics, but this value was more informative I though? I have been pretty on and off with activity on EMC for a bit so maybe non-mob/animals now contribute to the entc?
    Nickblockmaster, Pab10S and We3_MPO like this.
  20. just wanted to give a heads up in the new 1.21 u can coppy books with a crafter with out q player if we ever update to 1 of these prereleases this maybe shut be dealt with